Help zgemma star 2s

Thanks snapper. What do you think of or have you heard of they offer C and N line,would either work with zgemma star 2s. I'm going to pm the guy who recommended them to see how long he's been with them

Last edited:
Don't think you can name providers openly on the forum bud, is there anyway you can delete the post/

Is your PM working ?

Sorry Think I've managed to edit last post. Apologies still trying to work things out

Last edited:
Can any one tell me will n or c line work on zgemma star 2s am thinking of buying one and using my line I have now which is in v8 is this possible or will have a new line??

How much are we talking for one eBay range from 70 to 200 am looking for one with a good EPG more than anything else! not bothered about recording any ideas cheers

If your not bothered with recording Then just go for the single tuner Zgemma star S about £53

What faults do you speak of sir? I got the 2S but was recommending somebody else to get the S as they only had a single feed!

Is it like the Ibox2's, board dying? I have been using the the H1's for anybody wanting a single tuner, not much dearer and can plug an aerial in to use it on freeview too or just leave tuner b unconfigured, interested though as have set up a few single tuner zgemma's, hope their timebombs lol

Hello their I have been researching the zgemma s2 box for a few weeks as I have just ordered one and still a little unsure how they come will it already be set up to just normal free view ? And from what I can gather I need to download a image too does anyone have a suggestion where I could get one from ? Also hoping to add the sky skin and a gift if I can manage it by my self
Sorry about all the questions
Craig

Back