Help zgemma star 2s

Hi yes I've had a bit of a look I see somewhere it's said theirs like a guide but couldn't see it that's possibly just me being blind!

Ok thanks for that, sure is a detailed piece of information :) just had a read through it all will have another read soon as my box arrives and see what I can do was going to just buy it all set up with 12 months gift for £140 but I do like trying things my self and the box was only £67 so it's a bit of a saving if you ask me.not sure how successful I will be but still have sky till the 22nd so it's a bit of time to hopefully get it up and running
Thank you

Well that's what price I was given to all be set up but like I said I have now purchased the box for £67 I think it was on this thread mobi shop I believe it was so will just see how it goes when it comes

Last edited:
No still in the process of trying to find a good place to get one ready for when the box comes will be today or more likely tomorrow I would think :)

Well that's what price I was given to all be set up but like I said I have now purchased the box for £67 I think it was on this thread mobi shop I believe it was so will just see how it goes when it comes

hi, £140 for it all set up, wasn't a bad price, not cheap but not expensive when the box is £60 + a decent line is around £40 - £50 - so u were being charged £30- £40 for postage and setting it all up - which doesn't seem unreasonable (I paid more for my first zgemma setup !!)

having said that, by setting it up yourself you will learn more about the box, will be able to sort things out yourself if you have problems (normally caused by messing with it LOL) and will understand things more. it might take you a while, but there are loads of threads on here to read through. it isn't difficult if you work through the directions methodically and don't try to jump a step. those guys have put a massive effort into helping us numpties :butkiss:

I use mtpockets image, mainly because its openatv, who support the box officially and the slyk skin by kiddac. they work just as good as any other - though I have been trying just the original openatv recently and it works fine, doesn't look like 'shy' - but that doesn't bother me. I have also tried a vix image and again it worked just fine but I was always conscious about vix not supporting the box so was very careful with what I did,

I am lucky in that I get lots of time to play (retired) and others only get evenings and weekends, when they want to be watching not messing !!

Cheers for the reply yeah I just wasn't sure as as far as I have read you never know what your going to get off people plus I would like to learn as I have two brothers who are both interested too in this box and the added features :) as sky is so expensive even tho i have had 50% discount for years still want to try get it cheaper if possible plus the plan is two have two one up and one down so I can watch football hassle free ;)

---------- Post Merged at 10:09 AM ----------

Hi I should have my box coming either today or tomorrow does it have to be connected by a cable or can I use a use device to connect wirelessly ?

The best way is wired if possible if not try home plugs If house has a good ring main 1 plugs into router 1 into box. Last of all wireless but prone to glitching as other devices on it aswell ie phones, laptops at same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I will just set it up wired then as obviously want the best connection possible would ha e just been easier that's all
Thank you

Hi their I have used sucmnsee's image now have been sent this as a test line could some one let me know what I am supplies to add please as what I added hasn't worked and what goes in the line 1 and 2 :( thanks

CCcam:
N: spyder2.helphelp.com 18897 FullUKSat1-714 827716501 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Mgcam:
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = spyder2.helphelp.com 18897 FullUKSat1-714 8277165 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1

I'm not great with all these terms I am reading on this forum and I'm not 100% this goes here but I'm looking for a reliable glitch free line for my zgemma star2s with UK channels. All the ones ive seen online seem to be really cheap and im questioning whether theyre a rip off. Ideally would like a 24hr test. Please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Hi folks wondering if someone can help me I have a zgemma star 2 2015 model and it is running whoosh build and as of today I have had 3 blue screens saying that he is a software problem can anyone help

i bought a zgemma and cant get it to work when i put woosh build on it is it because i only have one lead

---------- Post Merged at 11:46 AM ----------

is there another build that might work with my zgemma H2S or do i need two leads

Back