1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD51 4K How this box for iptv

Discussion in 'Mut@nt - Mutant' started by Getrom29, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Getrom29

Getrom29 Member

looking to upgrade to Mutant HD51 from a zgemma H.2S how is this box for iptv any issues?

2. smalltom123

smalltom123 Member

These are great box. I setup one for a buddy. Flicks over the iptv channels like its on satellites it's brilliant. Big step up from the h2s. Defo worth the money. Even the free to air channels quality is superior to the h2s

3. Getrom29

Getrom29 Member

Cool looking forward to getting it so channels like sky Atlantic run with issues ie lag

4. Getrom29

Getrom29 Member

Cool looking forward to getting it so channels like sky Atlantic run with issues ie lag

5. smalltom123

smalltom123 Member

i havent heard any problems anyway. i did have the oscam running on it but it was glitching from time to time. probaly the way i had it setup. But now its running FTA and iptv and it works a charm.

6. Getrom29

Getrom29 Member

Sounds great only plan to use Fta and iptv so sounds like great box

7. mcquigar

mcquigar Member

I have just done the same, upgraded from a H2s to HD51. The IPTV is much better, more slick. However, Atlantic still takes a few seconds to initialise properly, there seems to be something about this channel. On my H2S it was the only channel that stuttered.

any recommendations for an iptv provider? one I use at the moment the channels are always swapping to something else entirely, especially atlantic!