How to flash Arnet Kryptview - Firmware Loading Guide / Tutorial .

I used to have access to the downloads but now don't, I understand access requires a post is there a time limit on having access ?

When I follow the link to the 2015 update download I get the message "requested file does not exist", has this file been removed ?

Now that kryptview has the newcamd, if i get a line looking like this, copy pasted from other post btw lol

CWS = trial6h.ddns.com 11445 blacksatccam.com48 aJPKRpn 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

What way would it be put into newcamd as below, thank for any help

Server ip

Port

USERID

PASSWORD

DESKEY

ACTIVE------------

Connection---------

"Cws lines don't work you need nline. I have a780 which nline worked with no problem"

Excuse my ignorance, but what/where is nline? I can't seem to find it in/on my box using VM

System Info:-

Date: 20/01/2015

Software Version: Kryptview A780 pv4.2.08

H/W Version: v3.0

N line is from your provider . Have you flashed the latest fw on box. 20/01/2015 is the last fw . Your need 4.5.0 version .

---------- Post Merged at 01:22 PM ----------

Sorry typing bad you need. 4.5.0 fw

Thanks for replying, Matt,

Sorry but I don't understand the terminology. A definition of 'N line' would be appreciated - I'm on VM broadband (I assume this is the provider?). Additionally, does the firmware; 'Kryptview_A780_23052016.bin' and 'KRYPTViEW_ArnEt_loaded.rar' work on a Mac? Every time I've downloaded Firmware from this forum and opened the file it just keeps repeatedly displaying another version of itself, ad infinitum. The latest version I have on my box is 4.2.08.

Your help is very much appreciated.

The latest fw is v4.5.0 manually flashed then internet update to v4.5.3. Don't know if a mac works. You can only try. Make sure you add the bin file in the loader. Does it say it's flashing on screen ?

im following the tut to the letter, its now saying UART initialization failed

my current firmware is 20/01/2015 p.v. 4.2.08 HW V3.0.0

Last edited:
did mine this morning. I also got the 'download not requested' message. device manager told me my serial/usb cable was using port 7. changed to this in loader and flash was a Success!!

'download not requested' is a communication error. did you load drivers for the usb/serial lead? ;: to check you are using the correct port - go to Control Panel/device manager/Ports (com& lpt) - your device should be listed with the port it is using

hi can anyone help i have the null modem lead still but not a compatible laptop or computer is there another way of flashing box or anyone around the east london/essex area who could help out by flashing my 2 boxes
regards dave

---------- Post Merged at 05:21 PM ----------

can i use a usb to null modem lead to flash kryptview or will this not work

Back