how to install MGCamD

mgcam uses the newcamd protocol (nline), so you should just be able to enter it is though you were entering an nline. Never tried it myself tho.

c/s server company e_mailed back mgcamd is not compatable with blade receiver offered to convert to cccam 3 days later still
not received converted codes , so be aware cards******4a** would not use them again.

Why would you part with money before you tried the server out. All "reputable" servers will give a 24 hr test so you can get it set up and try it first. If you didn't pay upfront, perhaps they just cannot support the blade for some reason.

i have a full package cccam working on the blade but only useing sky so i was going to give this package to my dad who is using hotbird/sky and buy the sky only for me so i purchased 3 months £29 but sent mgcamd for sky only .

well at least its only £30 quid....fingers burned but no-one died. test first to be safe. Could you say why you tried mgcamd when in the manual it states cccam or newcamd. just curious cos i dont know what mgcamd is.

Back