How to pull DNS from an app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topiary

How do people pull the DNS from an app if the provider doesn’t want to provide it?

Not for any malicious purposes btw.

How do people pull the DNS from an app if the provider doesn’t want to provide it?

Not for any malicious purposes btw.
Why would you need to do that use the apps the provider gives you. If your provider finds you are using a different app expect to be booted off the service and you will only have yourself to blame. This has been covered many times before and people whine then when they get booted off the server.

You posted in the request section a few weeks ago if the supplier sees this then it could be bye bye.

Last edited:
Why would you need to do that use the apps the provider gives you. If your provider finds you are using a different app expect to be booted off the service and you will only have yourself to blame. This has been covered many times before and people whine then when they get booted off the server.

You posted in the request section a few weeks ago if the supplier sees this then it could be bye bye.
That is not always the case for me a few years back i had subscription from a provider that used xtream codes i,e url username and password.
not long into subscription he stopped using normal xtream codes and started using branded apps with just username and password he said for security reasons would not pass on new dns.

For me that was out of order he understood at the time when i paid for subscription what device i was using so i did aquire dns by other means.

That is not always the case for me a few years back i had subscription from a provider that used xtream codes i,e url username and password.
not long into subscription he stopped using normal xtream codes and started using branded apps with just username and password he said for security reasons would not pass on new dns.

For me that was out of order he understood at the time when i paid for subscription what device i was using so i did aquire dns by other means.
Like Moshi says contact your supplier. Otherwise there is a good chance you will be kicked off.

Like Moshi says contact your supplier. Otherwise there is a good chance you will be kicked off.
You can just change the apps user agent and provider will never know. In my opinion providers should not choose which apps you can use.

No but if you sign upto there service you agree to there terms and conditions

If you bought off here and complained to mods you wouldn't have a leg to stand on
Terms and conditions with an IPTV sub. I've never seen that. What do you do if you get an oversubscribed sub? It's give and take .

You can just change the apps user agent and provider will never know. In my opinion providers should not choose which apps you can use.
Also on some panels you can see it, it will display what player you are playing through etc.
Also it is their right to choose as they are the ones taking the risk. If you don't want to use a specific app from a supplier then find another that will allow it

Terms and conditions with an IPTV sub. I've never seen that. What do you do if you get an oversubscribed sub? It's give and take .
It's not mate if the supplier is smart they can lock you to app. You can't do anything

There are rules, such as no sharing details with others and abusing subscriptions, no naming providers or posting on social media etc

It's not mate if the supplier is smart they can lock you to app. You can't do anything
Never known that and I've just got a sub that I can't use my VPN on. Looks like I have to pick and choose with trust next time. Any one who's had emulator subs had trust both ways . I just make sure we know each other.

Also on some panels you can see it, it will display what player you are playing through etc.
Also it is their right to choose as they are the ones taking the risk. If you don't want to use a specific app from a supplier then find another that will allow it
What does limiting the apps people can use to trash apps like smarters actually achieve though? If someone really wanted to get the DNS they can from any app. All it does it make the viewing experience rubbish for the end user

Never known that and I've just got a sub that I can't use my VPN on. Looks like I have to pick and choose with trust next time. Any one who's had emulator subs had trust both ways . I just make sure we know each other.
Are they doing it by locking your line to an IP/ISP or restricting the use of VPN.

Genrally find the better
What does limiting the apps people can use to trash apps like smarters actually achieve though? If someone really wanted to get the DNS they can from any app. All it does it make the viewing experience rubbish for the end user
Find a supplier that uses offical apps. That's your answer

There are rules, such as no sharing details with others and abusing subscriptions, no naming providers or posting on social media etc
There may be rules that are agreements but if someone gives rubbish lines or service then there are remedies on here. But seriously I've never had a service agreement with any sub. To be honest I've had guys in here go above and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back