How to pull DNS from an app?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Moshi says contact your supplier. Otherwise there is a good chance you will be kicked off.
I did contact supplier that was the whole point of my post sold me subscription then he changed the goal posts as to say.

There may be rules that are agreements but if someone gives rubbish lines or service then there are remedies on here. But seriously I've never had a service agreement with any sub. To be honest I've had guys in here go above and beyond.
If they have said use my app. That is the agreement. If you contact them they may give you dns. But risky just doing it yourself.

There may be rules that are agreements but if someone gives rubbish lines or service then there are remedies on here. But seriously I've never had a service agreement with any sub. To be honest I've had guys in here go above and beyond.
If there are rubbish lines again, try elsewhere. If everywhere is rubbish then look at own setup.
For me personally the only time there is a reason to be pissed off at this point is when someone does a runner. There is plenty of advice such as tests, 1 month subs, speaking to suppliers beforehand and also during, support groups to see if everyone else has the same issue Etc.
If you don't follow the advice and just jump into the cheapest one just because its cheap, then people have to take accountability too

What does limiting the apps people can use to trash apps like smarters actually achieve though? If someone really wanted to get the DNS they can from any app. All it does it make the viewing experience rubbish for the end user
I wouldn't say all locked apps are rubbish, in fact most are just cloned off official apps and hide the dns. Some people could be careless and post it online by accident for example and then next thing it's being targeted and costs the provider money to replace. If its hidden away from average user there's less risk because those who know how to find it, know better than to share it

If there are rubbish lines again, try elsewhere. If everywhere is rubbish then look at own setup.
For me personally the only time there is a reason to be pissed off at this point is when someone does a runner. There is plenty of advice such as tests, 1 month subs, speaking to suppliers beforehand and also during, support groups to see if everyone else has the same issue Etc.
If you don't follow the advice and just jump into the cheapest one just because its cheap, then people have to take accountability too
Personally I think tests are pointless sign for a month get to know the service

I wouldn't say all locked apps are rubbish, in fact most are just cloned off official apps and hide the dns. Some people could be careless and post it online by accident for example and then next thing it's being targeted and costs the provider money to replace. If its hidden away from average user there's less risk because those who know how to find it, know better than to share it
I specifically said locked mate. You don't even need to enter your user and password. Your talking about rebranded apps

There's plenty of advice but sadly some veterans provide poor service. I've had some who have had their service pulled who've took it on the chin and provided new streams at their own cost, great service . Unfortunately being a veteran or promising great service is no indication that you will get good streams. I've just took a sub and can't use a VPN. No terms and conditions . The answer is check out the provider and make sure you never use them again if it's poor service. Unfortunately we can't condemn or recommend a service on here. And yes I'm fully aware of a couple of providers who techkings have exposed. Especially a Liverpool provider who kept a few aliases going even though we found his business and address. Users just want honesty and it's on us all to make sure we get it else the frauds cause dissatisfaction . We need a little secrecy, that takes trust.

The DNS can be pulled from any and every app. The average user isn’t going to do anything malicious with the DNS they just want to use TiviMate lmao. If someone wanted to attack the service they could get DNS if they wanted to, so not giving DNS to the average Joe does nothing to protect the service.

There's plenty of advice but sadly some veterans provide poor service. I've had some who have had their service pulled who've took it on the chin and provided new streams at their own cost, great service . Unfortunately being a veteran or promising great service is no indication that you will get good streams. I've just took a sub and can't use a VPN. No terms and conditions . The answer is check out the provider and make sure you never use them again if it's poor service. Unfortunately we can't condemn or recommend a service on here. And yes I'm fully aware of a couple of providers who techkings have exposed. Especially a Liverpool provider who kept a few aliases going even though we found his business and address. Users just want honesty and it's on us all to make sure we get it else the frauds cause dissatisfaction . We need a little secrecy, that takes trust.
Don't know why you can't use vpn.

The DNS can be pulled from any and every app. The average user isn’t going to do anything malicious with the DNS they just want to use TiviMate lmao. If someone wanted to attack the service they could get DNS if they wanted to, so not giving DNS to the average Joe does nothing to protect the service.
I’m sure everyone who’s a reseller here knows that some people can pull out the dns but it’s not a big thing everyone probably knows it.

Ultimately any route can be trace

I think if it's set up correctly it only actually gives route to app panel. You of course correct the app has to connect but I think it's not as simple as using wireshark.

With my supplier you actually report issues via the app.

Dosent have a support group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back