How to tell if server is working ?

patch

How can i tell if im getting a signal from my provider. Im running wooshbuild on zgamma but only clearing fta channels . So how can i see if im recieving from my provider? Thanks

turn to a premium channel and then

Menu -> InfoPanel -> Softcam panel

you should see cam 1 and cam 2 and below that server details, cam1 should be set to your line type, if it says no ecm info try pressing green button to make sure your cam is running

turn to a premium channel and then

Menu -> InfoPanel -> Softcam panel

you should see cam 1 and cam 2 and below that server details, cam1 should be set to your line type, if it says no ecm info try pressing green button to make sure your cam is running
Hi thanks I have restarted mgcamd and it says "No New ecm info " . Does this mean my provider has disappeared? As he's on this site .

Hi thanks I have restarted mgcamd and it says "No New ecm info " . Does this mean my provider has disappeared? As he's on this site .

try rebooting your box and router from the sockets and then restart the cams again, then contact your provider if still the same via pm.

On an openvix image if you press the ok button twice one can see your provider line when channels clear.
Is box connected to a lan connection and network test says all green ticks.
Does your mgcamd start with CWS=??

Ok only lan adapter and dhcp are ticked green . Local network. Ip address. And nameserver are red cross . How do I fix this . Thanks for your help

put box in deep standby, then reboot router, dont turn box back on until the router is back online.

If still no ip address then log into your router and see if the box is listed as 'connected device', if not try another lan cable

put box in deep standby, then reboot router, dont turn box back on until the router is back online.

If still no ip address then log into your router and see if the box is listed as 'connected device', if not try another lan cable
Ok I have changed Ethernet cable and I'm getting 4 green ticks and it's working now .just the "nameserver" Has a red cross . Why is this and does it matter ? Thanks for all your help .

Thanks , what will setting the dns nameserver to these figures do ? does it make any difference , as it seems to work ok as it is . thanks for your help .

i have been into settings and enabled manual dns nameserver , then changed numbers , pressed green to save and it says that its changing settings , but when i go back to check , the numbers have changed back to the original primary and secondary ones . how do i get it to save my changes ? thanks

Back