I need help!!!

Johnny47

Hey guys can anyone help me IV had box unplugged for a while since a lot of my channels disappeared on my h2s. I have also tried to update my wooshbuild and it crashed in the process.

Anyway I'm looking at getting it set back up again but was wondering if it's worth it now and what people are doing to get there Channels, is there a way to get all the channels back or is the only way through IPTV.

Thanks in advance

Ok cheers will my box work on cable and what is a motorised dish I know that sounds thick but could you just explain it to me please

Ok cheers will my box work on cable and what is a motorised dish I know that sounds thick but could you just explain it to me please
H2s are not cable boxes mate there sat boxes I think there is a USB tuner you can buy but don't know if they will work on h2s

H2s are not cable boxes mate there sat boxes I think there is a USB tuner you can buy but don't know if they will work on h2s
Ok thank you i thought that was the case. so if I wanna go cable I need a new box a new subscription and a new ISP. So that leaves me with a motorised dish and IPTV how safe are you using IPTV and and do you know how these motorised dishes work do they move when you requested a different channels or what sorry if I'm being thick.

Ok thank you i thought that was the case. so if I wanna go cable I need a new box a new subscription and a new ISP. So that leaves me with a motorised dish and IPTV how safe are you using IPTV and and do you know how these motorised dishes work do they move when you requested a different channels or what sorry if I'm being thick.
Iptv is a game of give and take its mainly about finding the right provider and how it's set up the motorised dish I know nothing about all I know you can move the dish to pick up different sat frequencies

Iptv is a game of give and take its mainly about finding the right provider and how it's set up the motorised dish I know nothing about all I know you can move the dish to pick up different sat frequencies
Thank you do you know if you can get IPTV set up so you can just go up and down the channels like normal and is it recommend to use a VPN with iptv

Thank you do you know if you can get IPTV set up so you can just go up and down the channels like normal and is it recommend to use a VPN with iptv
You can have iptv linked to your epg so you can record if supplier supports it I use username and password and all linked to my epg on zgemma h2s the thing with the vpn it's not very clear at minuite I don't use one at minuite premier league is getting blocked when matches on but if it's supplier that gets blocked vpn no good if it was at your end I would say it would be some good but that's my opinion people could say different mate if your thinking of iptv it's best to get a few tests from providers and see what you think if that helps

again that's a bit hit and miss, some people have no issues or very little with IPTV, some need the use of a VPN. There is additional software plugins you can get to make / put the channels in a Bouquet or similar.

again that's a bit hit and miss, some people have no issues or very little with IPTV, some need the use of a VPN. There is additional software plugins you can get to make / put the channels in a Bouquet or similar.
True like I posted people could say different to what I think like you said some people need vpn some don't it's all still early days with the football at present

Do you have V*rgin Media in your area? ... if so, has your house ever had a V*rgin Media connection?

chances are the vm feed is still live, you wont really know till you test. IPTV approx £50 ??? any build that's works with that box should be fine.

We have had Vm to our house before. what is the average price of IPTV and do you still use wooshbuild with IPTV

V*rgin rarely disconnect the cables so there's a good chance it still connected as said. You can replace your secondary satellite tuner in your H2.S with a cable tuner for £25-£30 as long as you can use a screwdriver and a soldering iron.

I don't rate IPTV - many people do though but from what i've seen, it's hit and miss.

If people had the choice over IPTV and cable, for every day viewing they would choose cable without a doubt.

chances are the vm feed is still live, you wont really know till you test. IPTV approx £50 ??? any build that's works with that box should be fine.
Ok cheers how do you test your VM feed and what is most people's preference between IPTV and cable
If people had the choice over IPTV and cable, for every day viewing they would choose cable without a doubt.
Ok cheers Ste so if I wanted to get my box working on VM I needed to change my second tuner to a cable one and get a VM subscription is that all I need to do will that work on wooshbuild still and before I do that is there a way i can I test my feed thanks

Back