jibbbbbb

Hi again sorry for been a pain in the arse I've just noticed I'm image is 4.2 and I've noticed there are newer imagines 5.0 now could be this is why I'm losing hd channels thank you

It's possible, try reflashing to the latest image and start again
(Save line details)
If problem still persists with all upto date files/image then it can only be your server

At last done a reflash downloaded new image of world of sat put it on to USB stick reflashed and installed line and cam over file Zilla , and still no joys with sky sports 1 and 2 in hd grrrr waiting for a reply of server

Last edited:
At last done a reflash downloaded new image of world of sat put it on to USB stick reflashed and installed line and cam over file Zilla , and still no joys with sky sports 1 and 2 in hd grrrr waiting for a reply of server

You have ruled out an image issue, so it can only be a server issue
Thank you mate , after up date which I had to do spoke to my server and fair play to him he is on holiday but got someone else to look at my problem and bingo they have sorted it , can't fault them for there service would recommend them to any one looking for a top quality service cheers to you all for the help , great site and great friends on here

Back