Improve IPTV Performance/Buffering 1080p Content

I've found an issue and not sure if it's just my player (zgemma h9s) that's the problem. On certain channels I get sound but no picture with 5002. 4097 doesn't have this issue but has another issue for me where it puts uk channels in 60hz mode.

Looking at the details of the stream with no picture (menu, information, service) it's seeing these as hevc. I think it's probably reporting them wrong?

Does anyone else get sound but no picture on there channels using 5002?

Cheers
I know this is an old thread but I stumbled upon this post searching for a solution to the same problem I was having with my H9T. Thankfully, I've managed to solve it.

I use XStreamity alongside Jedimaker, but only for VoD, and just happened to notice that the sound no picture problem I was having with some of the live channels in Jedi wasn't happening in XStreamity.

When I set up XStreamity I manually entered my username and password and the M3U plus url it generated has the output set to .ts and not .mpegts as was in the M3U plus file given to me by my provider.

So I edited the playlist file in Jedi to change the end of the M3U plus file form "&output=mpegts" to "&output=ts" and hay presto, problem solved.

No idea why this worked as I though they were effectively the same format, but if it helps someone else then I think it's worth posting.

If anyone knows what the difference is, then it would be interesting to know!

Back