Ipab image only no channels

image version says open atv mate
You need to do abit of research mate ipab is probably on of the easiest images to use and install. As long as you install the up to date image from the ipab website and follow the above instructions its pretty much child prove

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

HI
Flashed my box with new ipab version 1.3.6 and followed the instructions for VIRGIN ONLY. I have populated my channels and have 406 channels plus radio found, however when i go on all I get is the Ipab logo and no ability to change channels. I know there is nothing wrong with my feed as when I plug my old Virgin box in I get all my channels. I have now spent 10 hours trying to sort this please help

Rich

sounds like your line is not setup correctly,have you followed the guides in setting up box ant to where your line and cfg is?

HI
Flashed my box with new ipab version 1.3.6 and followed the instructions for VIRGIN ONLY. I have populated my channels and have 406 channels plus radio found, however when i go on all I get is the Ipab logo and no ability to change channels. I know there is nothing wrong with my feed as when I plug my old Virgin box in I get all my channels. I have now spent 10 hours trying to sort this please help

Rich
Did you follow the instructions i listed on this thread?

Try typing 101 or 108 to see if you see anything come on ur tv. Depending on how uve set it up, u should at least see bbc one sd on one of those channels. If the hd version one doesnt come on, then problem is with ur line

I followed the instruction exactly, re-flashed 3 times. I did not get any channels even when first re-flashed I do not get channel 4, but I know there is no problem with cable feed because I put the feed to my Virgin box and got channels straight away. Am I right in assuming this can not be a line/cam problem as even before I install my line/cam I should at least see the standard channels.

I followed the instruction exactly, re-flashed 3 times. I did not get any channels even when first re-flashed I do not get channel 4, but I know there is no problem with cable feed because I put the feed to my Virgin box and got channels straight away. Am I right in assuming this can not be a line/cam problem as even before I install my line/cam I should at least see the standard channels.
What box are you using?

I have just read this thread and have identical problem. Zgemma h2s and either iPab1.3.6 or 1.3.5. No channel 4 on first install but if I scan each transponder frequency manually I get all channels. I could cope except you loose all channels overnight. Did this issue ever get resolved. Only using cable set up.

I think I have narrowed it down to a tuner issue because I can now get 17 channels by doing the following:-

red button, 8 Ipab virgin quick start
blue button (signal finder)
type of scan provider.......this shows nothing in the 3 boxes to the right SNR AGC BER
when I change type of scan to predefined transponder it scans and finds 17 channels which work

So the question is why is the provider scan not working???

I read your original post and its so similar to mine. I thought ipab 1.3.6 was the problem but grogbuild does the same.
Do a manual scan on grogbuild and all channels work perfect . Run abm and all channels disapear.
All 600 plus channels are there on manual scan which takes 10 minutes, showing each channel found. Auto scan has a bar across bottom of screen
and takes 20 seconds and only finds 306 channels which dont display and im using same provider settings in both cases.
I have it working by making abm then run manual scan and not refreshing abm.
Members say how easy these set ups are. When the instructions say channel 4 should be on on first install
I am sure this is not the case for cable only, as no area codes have been set so I ignored this but you doubt yourself

Back