Ipab image only no channels

I read your original post and its so similar to mine. I thought ipab 1.3.6 was the problem but grogbuild does the same.
Do a manual scan on grogbuild and all channels work perfect . Run abm and all channels disapear.
All 600 plus channels are there on manual scan which takes 10 minutes, showing each channel found. Auto scan has a bar across bottom of screen
and takes 20 seconds and only finds 306 channels which dont display and im using same provider settings in both cases.
I have it working by making abm then run manual scan and not refreshing abm.
Members say how easy these set ups are. When the instructions say channel 4 should be on on first install
I am sure this is not the case for cable only, as no area codes have been set so I ignored this but you doubt yourself

i have sorted mine it was a tuner issue, although I don't know what the issue was??
I got the 17 channels then went back and scanned for channels again and changed tuner to PROVIDER and hey presto it worked.
I would say you must set area code i.e.: mine is 00022 for Grimsby

I read your original post and its so similar to mine. I thought ipab 1.3.6 was the problem but grogbuild does the same.
Do a manual scan on grogbuild and all channels work perfect . Run abm and all channels disapear.
All 600 plus channels are there on manual scan which takes 10 minutes, showing each channel found. Auto scan has a bar across bottom of screen
and takes 20 seconds and only finds 306 channels which dont display and im using same provider settings in both cases.
I have it working by making abm then run manual scan and not refreshing abm.
Members say how easy these set ups are. When the instructions say channel 4 should be on on first install
I am sure this is not the case for cable only, as no area codes have been set so I ignored this but you doubt yourself
Hey mate can you explain the process you followed to get your channels back in a bit more detail. its doing my nut in. The trouble im having is ABM will not scan and i get a failed to tune error even though its all set correctly and netid and provider are correct (its been working fine for a year). a cable scan will scan the channels but i cant get ABM to sort them

Hey mate can you explain the process you followed to get your channels back in a bit more detail. its doing my nut in. The trouble im having is ABM will not scan and i get a failed to tune error even though its all set correctly and netid and provider are correct (its been working fine for a year). a cable scan will scan the channels but i cant get ABM to sort them

Have you tried reflashing to a latest image first? Either Wooshbuild or grog build for build images ready to go or openatv or openpli base image.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abm might be out again as a few others cant get abm working on latest images,=vm adjustments mean box cannot use present data on box so will need a fix.

Would it work if you used a netid which is known to work?

Eagle many thanks for your help and input mate. im an experienced user and know these boxes well. its VM changes that are causing the issues within ABM and they will need to apply a fix at some point. you can only use NETID's associated to your area so others will not work im afriad

Eagle many thanks for your help and input mate. im an experienced user and know these boxes well. its VM changes that are causing the issues within ABM and they will need to apply a fix at some point. you can only use NETID's associated to your area so others will not work im afriad

I thought that was the case with the netids, but I thought it might of just of been a case that the netid just sets your channels for your region of the country, like bbc one west midlands.

Back