I have a iptv sub with the app on a LG tv
I get all the channel info and movies what you pick and watch but nothing else

Yes mate subs got about 8months left
Connected to bb
Because you can go on the part we’re you can pick a movie and watch

Connected to bb
Are you with a guy called ******* perhaps as im with him also and I dont have any channels

Last edited by a moderator:
I would try to contact him mate if he took your money he should have a explanation ;)

I would not see mate
Ask the mods on here to help you there great most of the time :LOL:

Connected to bb
VOD often continues after streaming line is disconnected or disabled.
Contact supplier before you do anything else, dont imagine he is sat at PC awaiting your request as he probably has a life outside IPTV and he could be at work, hospital with his kid or anywhere else. If after 24h you still have no emmerdale, let us know

Contact supplier before you do anything else, dont imagine he is sat at PC awaiting your request as he probably has a life outside IPTV and he could be at work, hospital with his kid or anywhere else. If after 24h you still have no emmerdale, let us know
Thanks mate I have sent him a msg and im just gonna wait till tomorrow to see if he gets back to me if not then I will let you guys know thanks a lot.

Hello mate all the channels has gone now including the epg and nothing from him yet and can you help me on what i can do next please

Yep,Nothing you can do if he's not coming back to you. If you get a new supplier get one with an online support forum and you will then be able to check to see if there are any issues. Relying on someone through e-mail is not the best tbh.

If you got your service from a member on this forum you could pm @benijofar or @HiTeck as they may be able to help if it was purchased from here the only other thing is to get a test line to rule out a problem at your end
Thanks buddy i do have a test line and that is working fine and other people who is with that supplier is having the same issue

Thanks buddy i do have a test line and that is working fine and other people who is with that supplier is having the same issue
Has he/she got a forum/support group what you can post on a lot of cowboys in the iptv game gives other providers a bad name tbh hope you get it sorted how long sub did you take if you dont mind me asking

Has he/she got a forum/support group what you can post on a lot of cowboys in the iptv game gives other providers a bad name tbh hope you get it sorted how long sub did you take if you dont mind me asking
I took one year from him and I have tested a few but his was decent quality so I thought I would go for the full year and me to hoping to get it sorted

I took one year from him and I have tested a few but his was decent quality so I thought I would go for the full year and me to hoping to get it sorted
No offence mate but shouldn't take a year straight out 1 month to start with see how it goes then 3 month see how that goes then 6 month then 12 month if comfatable with provider hope you get it sorted one way or another let me guess havnt had sub long?

No offence mate but shouldn't take a year straight out 1 month to start with see how it goes then 3 month see how that goes then 6 month then 12 month if comfatable with provider hope you get it sorted one way or another let me guess havnt had sub long?
You guessed right I took it out one month then when it expired I took out 1 year straight so i guess that lesson learn for me then

You guessed right I took it out one month then when it expired I took out 1 year straight so i guess that lesson learn for me then
Hope you didn't take offence to what I posted mate seen it more then enough times the mods will do everything they can in there powers to try and help you mate there a great bunch of people

Back