Iptv on enigma2 subtitles

hannaman

Does anyone know if its possible to turn subtitles off on iptv on enigma2 boxes, if asked my provider and he says it's nothing on their end that has them on? My box is technomate tm nano se m2 plus.

Some it's not possible to turn of i.e cams that have been recorded with subtitles. Some it's just a case of hitting the subtitles button you should see one that has an x that's active press ok on it to turn it off.

From experience subtitles on a stream is usually at the source - so whereever the stream is coming from, they need to disable the subtitles.

Similarly, as stated above if VOD has them hardcoded - you cant disable it. If you are watching a channel via dish/cable - then you can disable the subtitles.

From experience subtitles on a stream is usually at the source - so whereever the stream is coming from, they need to disable the subtitles.
Pretty much yes. Some VOD content I can turn them on/off on but that's mainly series that's been taken from Netflix.

I'm watching stranger things on my iptv server it has subtitles. I always though it was from the source of the stream but my provider says it's not from their end. Iv tried every button on the remote cant get them off. Seems like il just have to live with it.

I have the option for subtitles on stranger things season 3. Are you sure you haven't missed the subtitles button? What box is it?

4097_0_1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_20190707231301.jpg

Back