iptv on zgemma h2s

Hi Gents
Just noticed the thread. I was in the same situation with zgemma. Tried out the plugins for iotv but they are not great. Found a great supplier through a member here. You just putty a script to zgemma and it sets it all up. Just added the iptv bouquets to my existing set up. Cant recommend it enough. No trouble at all with it and im into my second month. If you want any details ill point you in the right direction
Hi, Aiden please send details of your supplier. Thanks

This person could be a seller, you don't know
Your only taking their word remember

Yea try it out, just remember just because someone says they "found" a "great" service doesn't mean a thing

I agree. However I am no seller. I am living in Dublin and the supplier i use is a hosting service that is based in the UK. A service kindly and generously recommended to me by another techkings member on another thread. I, like everyone else looking for info here,was in the same boat with IPTV. I am merely trying to pay it forward as i know how frustrating it was when c/s went down. Is that not what this forum is all about? Helping each other? I didnt put the details of the supplier on a post as I am unsure if that is allowed or not. Anyone can PM me of they wish as I am glad to help. If someone doesnt want to PM that is their own perrogative. I am not forcing anyone to do anything. Maybe we should be a little bit less suspicious of posters and happy we are getting help.

You might be good but who knows
That's what I'm getting a

No one knows anyone here

All too easy to sign up make a few posts and sell your service as a "customer" giving it a glowing report

That's why I said test it is the only say
And as I said it wasn't aimed at you

Hi Gents
Just noticed the thread. I was in the same situation with zgemma. Tried out the plugins for iotv but they are not great. Found a great supplier through a member here. You just putty a script to zgemma and it sets it all up. Just added the iptv bouquets to my existing set up. Cant recommend it enough. No trouble at all with it and im into my second month. If you want any details ill point you in the right direction
Hi Aiden, can you pm me some info on this please.

As i already said i am NOT a seller. Please feel free to review any of my previous forum posts where i was looking for the same thing myself. Whether you are a member here 10 years or 10 mins should reflect in no way on your character. I cant believe that for trying to help people im having to defend myself. Anyway as i said im not 'forcing' help on anybody here.

You seem to be defending yourself for some reason. I said it wasn't aimed at you. Buy you seem to be defending yourself anyway

Well I'm finished with you and this. Please continue if you want no one is forcing you

Hi Gents
Hi, can you please pm me your iptv supplier details, looking for a reliable set up. Thanks

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Back