1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IPTV Provider shutting down 1ST April

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by si111, Mar 29, 2018.

1. chets

chets Forum Supporter

Its already going to be milked - early warning was issued in dec lol

2. tcoaster

tcoaster Registered

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] stop it, this is too funny, no wonder they spin this crap when people are gullible enough to believe it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    And the fact they waited exactly one day after the biggest UK sports event of the year to announce they were retiring to the Bahamas is no coincidence neither, they probably had a few thousand extra subs taken out on Saturday, Sunday - shut down

4. stuss

stuss TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {engineering
    uk
    Not sure why i actually commented.
    Cabin fever i think.. who ever i offended. Apologies..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have the company owners names if anybody is interested. And cannot use @google

Joking...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2018
  5. chets

chets Forum Supporter

think the info already on reddit.............

6. si111

si111 Registered

uk
    IDENTITY OF PROVIDERS REVEALED TONIGHT.
    images8NYF4PEX.jpg

bangord30, stuss, joe516 and 2 others like this.
  7. tcoaster

tcoaster Registered

And I never said anything about your factual information regarding limited company's liability , and I know the law as an accountant of 25 years, I was merely stating the ridiculousness of people believing that someone who streams illegally and selling said streams would be going down the unlikely route of calling in the administrator's as they would need to declare all income aswell as debtors and creditors details as a matter of course for administrator's to prioritise any moneys owed and as a registered company crown payments would be the priority and I seriously doubt said streamers have declared any of their income to HMRC , hence why its ridiculous to assume they are telling the truth.

Im done on this tbread as originally I thought it was funny but it now seems people are taking this cock and bull story about bankruptcy serious.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bangord30, stuss and jambo1998 like this.
  8. chets

chets Forum Supporter

They obviously would not be declaring they are selling streams; there are many selling 'hosting services' that offer 'bronze, silver, gold plans'. So if they are not declaring/legitimate company then it is cock and bull but if they are (which is highly likely as they are/were registered on companies house) then they would follow process as benijofar mentioned.

9. myars

myars Registered

So how do people know who to avoid?

10. pupuqiop

pupuqiop Forum Supporter

Avoid the big providers who advertise on social media and can me found through google, they're going to be on the radar of people looking to shut servers down. Go for 'word of mouth' kinda guy who's been round this forum long enough to have not done anything wrong... stick to short subs till a time comes when you trust their service enough to commit for longer.

Taylerlee and bangord30 like this.
  11. willo81

willo81 Registered

Male
    Anyone receive an email about mentioned provider this week?

12. hedges2016

hedges2016 Registered

Male
    Yeah this one
    Send them your name and address lol
    to get a refund they can stick it where the sun don't shine.

Attached Files:

13. willo81

willo81 Registered

Male
    The FAQ was an eye catcher!! Did you read the document within? Bit off the wall

14. hedges2016

hedges2016 Registered

Male
    Yeah mate I been told they have 255.000 in the bank and I'll say that a lot of people won't bother with a refund so basically they will get off Scot free

15. benijofar

benijofar Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

Male
    {Lazing Around
    Costa Blanca ...Spain
  16. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    Let's say the PL or police for example get hold of all the personal details for the subscribers, as they are being made available for 2 days. What can they actually do with it.....I don't imagine a case against an end user would end up in court would it?

17. pabloescaban

Male
    {builder
    Highly unlikely they've got the manpower or inclination to sift through thousands of throwaway email address which is all they will have, when the end result will amount to a slap on the wrist

18. benijofar

benijofar Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

Male
    {Lazing Around
    Costa Blanca ...Spain
    They might go for any big resellers but doubt they would bother with single users as the work involved would be monumental.

19. si111

si111 Registered

uk
    They could decide to pick say 100 people if the list and take them to court for damages,
    Also make it very public to warn other viewers that they will be taken to court.
    Yes scare tactics maybe,but a lot of people wouldn't want to put there assists at risk,
    They could lose ur savings or even ur home if they decided to sue each user for thousands of pounds,
    It would scare a lot of people away from illegal iptv,

20. pabloescaban

Male
    {builder
    Considering the instigators of the whole operation have struck a deal to pay a paltry 100k, I can't imagine that they are going to have much luck getting anything meaningful from the end users.
    A small fine and a big headline maybe, and they've no proof that any end user actually watched any live football, which in the case of the PL, they would have to prove in a court of law