IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Looking for a good IPTV server that will give s l y HD movies & sport and kids channels. I currently use a ZGemma box but no HD s l y on that

Hi i am looking for good reliable IPTV server for UK channels. Preferably with a test before i commit. It's for a zgemma star 2s box (m3u or preferably userbouquet.favourites.tv)
Thanks

Hi , I'm looking for a good iptv sub for a zgemma s2 with all channels and epg . Would like to trail first to see how stable it is and maybe a month payed and the yearly . Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Looking for a new IPTV supplier seein as HONEYBADGER has dissapeared who incidently spent two hours getting me sorted. Just looking for someone honest enough to give a good service, need three lines but will only take one month at a time for obvious reasons.

Hi,

I'm looking for a good, reliable IPTV sub, been given the run around by the last few I've contacted, either no replies or "we don't offer a trial".

Looking for setup for H2S for all Sly channels, just like I was used to around a month ago. Want full EPG like I'm used to. I'm running OpenAtv with Q skin.

Looking for a 24-48 hour trial to see how it works on my 5Mb broadband. Message if you help, cheers.

Looking for a reliable HD quality IPTV Full package for Zgemma H2S
What im after is the IPTV channels in EPG bouquets script, all split into sections.
Irish and UK entertainment,3PMs sports, movies and PPV,VOD,including all HD channels...
Need it to run on Wooshbuild V6 with (EPG)

No resellers , own servers please. Thanks.

Looking for a reliable IPTV server owner who would be able to provide me with a reseller offering.
The main channels that me and my clients are interested in are the sports and asian channels, any other channels on top are a bonus.
Compatibility with various platforms and boxes required.
Test account will be preformed on a Zgemma H2S - no buffering, freezing, glitching or crashing expected but temporary downtime is manageable as long as adequate support and updates are in place.
Verifiable reputation status preferred, twitter, Facebook, Social media or active forum presence to verify reputation and status would suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back