IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need an IPTV Line trial for access Sky Sports, and Sky Sports F1... trial for saturday to test please pay for sunday onwards. Clear instructions on how to set it up. I'm not sure what to use. I have an openbox, but I'd sooner just use the Kodi app on my smart TV if possible?

I have a openbox V8
I've put IPTV On via webtv
Done it correctly but the box just freezes and I have to power down
The test was brilliant
So not that just the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for an IPTV test line for a duo2 running vix now that CS is dead :(
Recording and EPG would be a great plus!
Thanks in advance!

Hi, I have 2 x Zgemma H2S boxes, I am looking to see if there is such a thing as an IPTV service which will work on a Zgemma H2s which has a Sky UK /Ireland Skin, Sky channel numbers etc? If you have a test line and pricing I would appreciate it.
Thanks.

Am looking for quality stable IPTV provider for UK.USA AND CANADA, IF YOU GOT OTHER COUNTRIES IS A BONUS, BUT I WILL LIKE MOSTLY REAL HD qualities and also with EPG WILL BE GREAT TOO.. PM ME IF YOU GOT GOOD QUALITY PLEASE.. Thanks....

Hi

I'm after a reliable iptv line (all sly uk channels) for zgemma H2S. 24 hour test line needed. Instructions for correct setup and EPG would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a test line on IPTV to include full sly package for Republic of Ireland/UK with EPG and sly bouquets if possible.

I'm using a zgemma h.2s and using the woodhbuild image.

Thanks

Hi

I'm after a reliable iptv line (all sly uk channels) for zgemma H2S. 24 hour test line needed. Instructions for correct setup and EPG would be appreciated. Also have an android smart TV as an alternative.

TIA

Hi,

I'm looking for a trusted IPTV provider who can provide subs which will work on Enigma 2 devices (Zgemma), I will need a trial because I need to supply numerous friends with IPTV subs on there boxes.

The channels must be linked to epg and pre-stored into categories (e.g. Sports, Music, Movies...)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back