IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi wondering if anyone can help. Looking for all channels got an openbox v8s. Been told its not great but want to try a test line and see how it goes. Can I get a test line and package prices with instructions.

Hi looking for a IPTV sub
For a openbox V8 all channels
I'm looking for a test line for now please and I think it's a M3U file I might be wrong
And full instructions on how to install it,I have a idea just not [emoji817] sure thanks all [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for reliable HD IPTV Full package for Zgemma H2S
What im after are the IPTV channels in EPG bouquets script, all split into sections. UK irish USA Bein sports etc, movies and PPV, VOD,including all HD channels..
Need it to run on Wooshbuild V6, i currently have a Cline which i want to keep using also. thanks

looking for a glitch free reliable uk iptv service with epg , one for a freesat v8 super and one for a mag 254 . Thanks

looking for pm for iptv, first time to try something like this, so movies, sports, sky shannels.. also hd too?
for lg smart tv app, and also a vu solo2 box
price by pm thanks
based in ireland

IPTV for UK needed in HD for use on zgemma H5.2s in M3U format only. Free trial needed to know what i'm buying.
Looking for fast zapping and good encoded quality. Movie, and all general channels must be HD, Disney Channel HD would be great if possible.
Thank you.

Looking for IPTV subscription to add to my Zgemma box, MUST include a free trial so i know it works. Ideally would like monthly payment options etc and would like HD for Sports/Movies etc, and ideally with international sports channels, 3pm kick offs etc. M3U Format only. Thanks.

Hi, looking for a iptv trial. Would like to try it on a zgemma 2s. I've read that xtream plugin works on this box. Interested in full package

Looking for a reliable HD quality IPTV Full package for Zgemma H2S
What im after is the IPTV channels in EPG bouquets script, all split into sections.
Irish and UK entertainment,3PMs sports, movies and PPV,VOD,including all HD channels...
Need it to run on Wooshbuild V6 with (EPG)

Just joined the site to see if I could get a free iptv trial for openbox v8s.

I basically want to watch whatever is on sly if possible with no buffering.

Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for a reliable HD quality IPTV for Zgemma H2S
UK channels including sports, also 3pms, PPV
No resellers , own servers please.
Test required also prices for 12 months.

Need an IPTV line. Must work with and have clear instructions how to install on openbox/skybox. Need a trial to see what it's like, then move on to a month sub. EPG also needed. Thanks is advance.

Need an IPTV line. Must work with and have clear instructions how to install on openbox/skybox. Need a trial to see what it's like, then move on to a month sub. EPG also needed. Thanks in advance.

Hi all, I'd also like to try an IPTV line on my H2H please, I've got a 6month sub on my LG tv but was hoping to get one running in the bedroom!
Thanks in advance, Barry.

Hi,

I'm looking for a trusted IPTV provider who can provide subs which will work on Enigma 2 devices (Zgemma), I will need a trial because I need to supply approximately 15 boxes with IPTV subs.

The channels must be linked to epg and pre-stored into categories (e.g. Sports, Music, Movies...)

Thanks

Monday at 8:43 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back