IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an IPTV trial for a MAG 256. Need all Sly movies and sports, US and Arabic movies and sports, plus an extensive VOD collection. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Looking for a full HD sly sports and movies pack incl Bt PPV 3pm kick offs and BEin sports, not bothered about foreign language channels
Must be direct seller and provide prices ,trial required
Will be using Smart IPTV app on LGTV
VOD a bonus but not essential

Long time member of Alsat forums (December 2005 ... can verify if requested) changing from Satellite to IPTV.
Looking for a VIP member offering a reliable IPTV sub.

Hi
I'm looking for an iptv subscription for a zgemma engima2 box, I would like the channels adding to bouquets with the xtreme plugin and would also like to be able to record programs as I could before using an nline.
Thanks

Hi, looking for (preferably Irish based) sports only with boxing PPVs. M3U/Kodi/FirefoxOS Smart TV. No resellers. SD is fine but must be freeze free and reliable. Don't mind something more exclusive.

Looking for IPTV package (sports, movies, 3pm kick offs, box office events etc). I have an LG Smart TV, . This needs to glitch/freeze free with EPG, ideally a direct service with excellent feedback. 24 hour test please along with a list of prices. Many thanks

Hi looking for a glitch free iptv sub for smart iptv (sports, movies, 3pm kick offs, box office events etc). I have an LG Smart TV, . This needs to glitch/freeze free with EPG, 24 hour test please along with a list of prices. Many thanks

looking for a trail seeing as my old iptv sub was awfully jumpy and kept buffering all the time i was paying 10 a mth using my zgemma with epg .... so looking for a script too load via putty ..... dont want the xtream plug in its sh*t

Looking for iptv test line for lg smart tv, sports and movies, please give a price for 1/3/6 and 12 month subs
I have smart iptv activated, just waiting to get reliable freeze free sub

ip sub required for mag 254 all UK sports and movies please inc adult ...current provider v. glitchy so test line is essential.

Rules for this thread -

Check the Rogues gallery thread as well !!

• Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
    • State if you require region specific servers
    • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
    • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
    • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
    • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
    • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
    • If you have messaged the member click on the PM button under each post - Don't worry guests can't see this!
    • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
    • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
    • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
    • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.

Hi,
Looking for IPTV provider
I have a vpn installed on my router so my IP address varies, can IPTV work with a VPN? Any advice would be most appreciated.
I need IPTV on an android box via IPTV app and would like to be able to record programmes from epg. I would like to keep kodi separate.
I am mainly interested in UK sport and 3pm KO, but will also consider full packages with Vod and Movies , and multiroom.

Apologies for posting a request earlier, now I am more clear what to ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back