IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi im looking for iptv uk sly, movies on demand, and 3 o clock kick offs for the football. Id prefer if it can be put into my bouquets and have full epg, thanks

I have a top range Minix box looking to add a good IPTV service please? Minix is android os

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hello,looking for an iptv sub ,mainly bt, sky sports,ppv,3pm ko's,movies.I'll be looking to just use this on my laptop through kodi or vlc if that's possible,24/48hr trial would be welcome.

Ta very muchly

hi I am looking for a good IPTV server that shows all uk channels, including sport and ppv events. I currently use a ZGemma h-s
I have had issues trying to run and connect to XtreamTV but found XCplugin connects

Hello
I'm looking for an IPTV provider, currently have a month trial through SIPTV app on my LG tv seems to work ok but sometimes have to reload through the SIPTV website using the URL I was given.
Thanks

Looking for full IPTV package(sports, movies, 3pm kick offs, box office events). i have a V8s & Enigma 2
This needs to glitch/freeze free with EPG
I want a direct service with excellent feedback Uk or Irish (no re-sellers)
24 hour test please along with a list of prices.

Hi I'm after sub for uk sports &PPV for enigma or iptv simple client m3u file VOD movies would be bonus looking for monthly /quarterly subs with provider prefabley owning own streams

Looking for full IPTV package (sports, movies, 3pm kick offs, box office events etc). I have a Zgemma H2S Enigma 2. This needs to glitch/freeze free with EPG, ideally a direct service with excellent feedback. 24 hour test please along with a list of prices. Many thanks

Looking for full IPTV package (sports, movies, 3pm kick offs, box office events ,VOD etc). I have a Zgemma H2S Enigma 2 and a samsung smart tv.
Need to be able to watch record while watching another channel.
This needs to glitch/freeze free with EPG and Bouqettes, ideally a direct service with excellent feedback. 24 hour test please along with a list of prices.

Cheers

Looking for full IPTV package (sports, movies, 3pm kick offs, box office events etc). I have a Zgemma H2S Enigma 2. This needs to glitch/freeze free with EPG. also need to know how to set it up. thanks

Where's all the direct sellers? Please do not email/message me if you are a reseller and/or you do not provide HD
Hopefully this will reduce the number of messages I get.
I am Looking for full hd sky channels including skysports, bt, ppv, 3 pm kickoffs inc International and possibly on demand. Must be a stable line with good feedback.
Please do not contact me if you are just providing the missing sky channels.
All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back