IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I need a iptv line to run on a mag256 set up ready to go. 24 hour test first please. Sky sports bt sport movies epg if possible. No freezing.

Hi. I'm looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK package , US package would also be good but not essential, PPV and 3pm kick off.
Must be able to record, if this means two subs please state this and include price.
I would be looking for a trail to check. I have a Zgemma H5, and a MXQ 4k pro. I would like to run it on both if possible.
Thank you

Request for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK and US package with VOD , Adult, PPV and 3pm kick off
Using a Mag 254 box. May require 3 subs in total. 24hr trial preferable. Many thanks for any advise.

Looking for an iptv subscription for 12 months with 24 hour test for a zgemma star 2s and openbox v8s, with full package sports movies box office etc.

Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK and US package with VOD , Adult, PPV and Asain.

I also want a multi room.
Sub is for a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild 6. Looking for 12 months. Will need a test line.

Looking for IPTV sub with EPG for perfect player on firestick with full UK and Irish packages. Sport including ppv sport most important. Also Thai tv if possible. Must have test first.

Hi there, requesting an iptv subscription with Full EPG , UK and US package with VOD PPV and all 3pm kick offs. I'm using an Amiko Alien 2 running Enigma 2. Can pay annually but would like a test period to confirm it's stability.

Looking for a service, sports only. I've had a few trials and have been disappointed with freeze/lag issues. I don't mind paying a bit extra for a top quality service. No resellers.

Hi. I have a mag254 box and am looking for someone that can provide football, 3pm games, adult, movies epg, vod and ppv. Ideally would have some USA channels as well. Would require a test first before committing to longer. Please also include prices as well, thanks.

Hi looking for EPL football,movies etc,basically the old sly sub's.Have an android box would like to cover two boxes with one sub,but that's not essential. A sub with dedicated app would be handy and also a trial.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back