IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look for a test that has all sky chans and 3pm games, and good reliable service at peak times, price list also and loading on to box if poss

Cheers

Hi,
looking for iptv with sky channels 3pm's and ppv etc... I've got a zgemma box so it would need to be suitable for that.
thanks

Looking for a IPTV list for openbox 8vs for EPL games and 3 o'clock kick off if possible. Have one currently but freezes and lags ALOT. Would like a reliable service at peak times. Will pay for a month preview to try it out. Cheers. Inbox me

I'm looking for an iptv sub with full EPG , UK package , PPV, VOD and 3pm kick off.
I have a zgemma 2S with XtreamTV or Firestick with STB Emulator/SmartIPTV.
Whichever is best.
Looking for 24 hour test first though thanks.

looking for a new iptv provider sub with full epg and uk package and minimal or no downtime - Enigma 2 (wooshbuild). currently have providers that i am not satisfied with so please if your service is good and reliable at peak times/ no downtime get in touch.
must have all sports package.

thanks

Hi I'd like a multi room ( 2 devices) IPTV package. 3 months long. Fire stick and maybe another fire stick or smart TV.
All channels UK, Indian necessary. test as well.

Hi there, I am looking for an IPTV test line to putty/telnet over to a Zgemma H2S. Interested in Sly sports channels and US sports channels (NFL). Thanks.

Hi

I am looking for a reliable IPTV sub w/ Full football/PPV Sports and UKTV. VOD would be a bonus. Haven't decided whether will run on PS4, ROKU or A.N.Other, would like to trial on PS4 or Roku.

Zgemma 2s iptv with epg. Football and Indian channels pls with trial if poss. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back