IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Looking for a good stable iptv server that has UK and USA TV channels with EPG for a few enigma 2 boxes (plus recording).
PPV and Movie files if possible.
Having future use with MAG and m3u. Files would be great.

Please only contact if run your own very stable servers. (Fed up with friends calling me all hours) :).
A test would be preferred but not essential if your service has virtually no down time and doesn't suffer from constant freezing.
Will be a good customer.
Thank you.

Hi after an IPTV supplier -must have own server no re-sellers or lines with constant freezing.
Need usual full Sly /sports/movies etc VOD and PPV a bonus .
3pm football and prefer not to have to use a VPN to watch the football.
Need multiroom too.
Thanks

Hi, looking for a stable upto server. One mainly for sports and events. 3pm premier league, preferably with peg but not essential.

Hi I'm after IPTV for MAG254. Must have all 3pm kick off and international sport including UK box office (for main events like Mayweather v McGregor) and must have a very good selection of VOD. 24hr test line needed. Many thanks

Hi I'm looking for a service that offers all sports channels including 3pm. Would also require 1080p 24/7 channels such as sly sports and bt. Will be using on kodi with iptv simple client. Free trails will be appreciated.

Hi Looking for all channels iptv ppv vod UK full epg for mag 256 Please put full price details 1,3,6,9,12 months also would like a test line please thank you

Hi,
Looking for a steady iptv sub for enigma2
Preferably with easy setup script but not essential.
Looking for football and kids stuff really
Thanks in advance

Hi,
Current supplier seems to have disappeared since the weekend so......
Need a reliable IPTV sub with multi room option for enigma 2 and an android box (Perfect Player). UK/Irish channels/Movies/Football etc.
Thanks

Hi looking for a reliable iptv that won't go off sat morning before kick off and don't wanna be told i need a vpn to watch them.Don't need foreign channels but would like vod if possible thank you.

Prices

1 Month. £15 Including VOD /Adult
3 Months £35
6 Months £55
Free 24hr test 2 x Choices of IPTV services test both and pick one require
COMPATIBLE with Zgemma , Android , Smart TV

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That's the most expensive Iv ever seen hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need premium IPTV for full sky uk with sports movies and ppv. Need good HF FHD channels and preferably a nice channel list layout. Use STB EMU.

Been trialing IPTV ******** which has been great but its £120 for 12 month and doesnt have 1/3/6mnth packages.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like an IPTV UK sub that comes with script to replace lost Sly channels and ppv. I have a Z Gemma H2S running wooshbuild.

Looking for prices on all channels server for a zgemma star 2s and what will I need to put on my wooshbuild to get the iptv to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back