IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a reliable hd iptv uk sub with EPG. Will be running it on a zgemma h2h with wooshbuild. Need it mainly for 3 o'clock BPL games and pay per view events.

Hi looking for a full channels with ppv, vod currently on smart iptv but looking to move to mag box soon. looking for mutiroom on 2 tv's. Thanks

I have a Vu Duo2 with openvix.
I would like to be able to get all channels, record and use it with a 7 day epg and
VOD and 2 day trial please on a server that wont go down during the big games
like my current one!

Would like a sub for 3pm kick offs and all sky channels+vod.Preferably sd channels as fibre is only 8mbps and not fast enough for fhd.Would like it to stay on if possible and not to be told I need a vpn to carry on watching thank you.

Looking for multiroom iptv full package as last supplier just disappeared
No resellers plz !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for a monthly sub to use with perfect player on android. Preferably one where it has not been blocked by ISP during football. Would like one I do not have to use a VPN to access. Thanks

I am looking for a monthly subscription to iptv for uk tv + PPV
I am using an android box / windows pc media player.

I am interesting in understanding how to judge if an IP provider is legit rather than receiving loads of messages from providers saying "I'm the best"
I would be interested in recommendations from members on this site but they are not allowed ???

Would like a sub for 3pm kick offs and all sky channels+vod.Preferably sd channels as fibre is only 8mbps and not fast enough for fhd.Would like it to stay on if possible and not to be told I need a vpn to carry on watching thank you.Got a Mag box 256 coming tomorrow so would like a full epg with catch up as well please.

I want a monthly subscription for IPTV - uk + PPV + VOD
I have an android box / PC VLC player.
No resellers please
Any advice on how I determine who is an appropriate supplier much appreciated.

Hi i would like an iptv sub for openbox v8s that will show names of channels. Have tried a couple but channels have no name? would like to try and pay for 3 days or a week/month if possible. Not just 24hrs
Thankyou guys

Looking for iptv sub that can provide footy for my husband and will not go off when football starts, we live in the UK and are using firestick. Please only respond if you can provide free trial when football is on please.......also with epg. Thank you very much...
I would appreciate the same. Only interested if footy will work. Please message me if you can guarantee that.

Hi I want a monthly subscription for IPTV - I need to be able to watch Premier and EFL football and PPV events.
I have an android TV box

Any advice on how I determine who is an appropriate supplier much appreciated

Thanks

Hi looking for a reliable IPTV provider. Running on a ZGemma H2S, require EPG with recording, full Sky UK HD (Sports and movies), VOD.
Must have a test line available to check speeds with VPN.

Looking for iptv for android. Only interested if it works for sports and particularly football. Paypal only. Trial essential, and monthly payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back