IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, after reliable iptv sub UK only, HD, preferably all channels, but not too bothered about sports. Require EPG with recording capability. Running H2S and would prefer trial to check all OK. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking for a good IPTV provider with HD Channels included with Irish, UK and USA channels.
Must come with a working epg.
Primrarily to use with enigma2 boxes but also for android and smart TV.
Also looking for special pricing for 5 or more subscriptions

Looking for a good IPTV provider included with Irish, UK channels.
Working epg. Using a zgemma box and also will try smart tv.
Working sports channels. Will require test line first.

Hi, looking for IPTV provider, needs to have EPG, needs to have bouquet with indian channels, needs to have all channels, needs to be NO FREEZING OR SERVER DOWNTIME, this will be for 2 boxes, need a 24/48 hour test with double bandwith. Please send through what you can offer.

Looking for UK Sky tv IPTV sub with EPG. Must include all sports (3pm kick offs / PPV / Bein etc). To be used on Zgemma H2s preferably with a trial

My IPTV has went dead. Looking for a test ( with option for longer sub ), with full sports, PPV, movies, international, VOD for zGemma 2s. Must have VPN ( I don't )

I want all sky uk channels.
I have a zgemma h2s and running wooshbuild.
Im not sure how to set it up either and it appears I need a VPN??????
Please message if you can assist me from start to finish.

Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG, UK package, PPV, adult, 3pm kick off and US sports.
For a MAG254.
Must be able to record.
24h test of service also required.

Zgemma box has quit, recently downloaded wooshbuild.
Looking for iptv for zgemma h2s for NI/U.K. Sky with epg, (especially sport and movies)
Would like to be able to test if possible.

Looking for a freeze free iptv sub with Full EPG , UK sly package , PPV and 3pm kick off with all the trimmings, im on a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild v6, i dont want resellers only direct with the server admin

Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG no freezing, UK package, PPV, a 3pm kick off, bein etc and US sports. I have a Zgemma h2s

Looking for a sub full package IPTV, VOD, Sports, Movies, PPV etc... must have boquets and epg looking to be able to record. For a zgemma h.2h box.

Looking for a reliable iptv sub to use on firestick, Uk Sports and channels needed 3pms etc. Full epg desirable and a test required please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back