IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Newbie here
Installed Wooshbuild v6 for VU+Solo2 and would like the mega list from the zgemma website was informed to ask on this website:

IPTV MEGA (around 2000 channels and recommended for wooshbuid and any mag box)?

Please could someone advise much appreciate your assistance

Could do with a test sub for H2S if somebody could hook me up [emoji1417]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Apologises not sure if my post was clear enough to providers (Sorry!) I need an IPTV with all channels from Asia and Sports Channels Please Thanks

Looking for a trial for mag 256.Has to be going while 3pm kick offs are on tomorrow.Looking for adult vod and catch up and epg as well plz don't mind paying for the trial either as long as it stays on.Please if it's possible no resellers and 1,3,6 and 12 month subs.Thank you

Want to install IPTV onto my EPG via puTTy and run alongside my virmin sub.

My info is:

Want all channels:
region specific servers: N Ireland if possible.
Type of device: Zgamma H2H.

Thanks.

Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK package , PPV and 3pm kick off.
must be able to record , so if that means 3 subs please state this and include price please
would also require trial cheers.
Using Zgemma Star S2

Hi i have asked before but still looking. Im looking for server owner only no sub lets UK server, that has the issues of recent blocking fixed (if possible). full sly uk sub must include full sly like epg and ppv running a zgemmaH2s box. Also i may need a bit of help setting up depending on set up thank you

Last edited:
Looking for reliable and reasonably priced IPTV sub for sports. I have a zgemma s2 with latest whooshbuild or Samsung smart tv. If for Samsung smart tv is there a multiroom option?

Thanks in advance for replies

hi looking for a sub for stb app or smart tv or zgemma, uk tv epg ,3 pms kick offs and not currently blocked for the footy , don't have a vpn, no resellers please

Hi I'm looking for a trial. Using smart iptv for Samsung tv. Looking for 3pm premier league games. Hence why I'm asking for trial today. Just to see if games work ok. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back