IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for an iptv sub with full EPG , UK / USA package , with Sports, PPV, VOD and 3pm kick off.
Being able to record as well preferably. Zgemma h.2s

Thanks

Hi

Looking for test line to try set up iptv on fire tv using dream player x app. Would like all sports movies entertainment package preferably with EPG. NO RESELLERS.

Thanks

Looking for a new IPTV sub, just came out of a 3 month sub that was good but not great so looking for another sub.
I require full uk channels and sports currently using a Zgemma thanks

Can anyone email me with a good IPTV server? For Zgemma H2.s. Must have all channels including plus one channels. Does not freeze. VOD. IPTV on EPG. Preferably with ability to record from IPTV. No resellers please. Good price preferably. Current server pretty poor.

Thanks in advance

Hoping someone can finally give me a decent IPTV provider that offers a monthly service and has all the club TVs, thinking of giving up the ghost and trying the cable route, but surely there's some good IPTV providers somewhere

Hi,

Looking for a decent sub for 3 months at first. I have a fire tv box but also a zgemma h2s .

Test line for 48 hours would be needed as had some awful ones

thanks

Hi all. Looking for a reliable sports sun, mainly for 3pm footie and PPV sports. Would like to use an IPTV android app. No resellers please. A trial preferred. Thanks

Hi looking for IPTV test all channels for dreambox 800. Must run from bouquets with categories - no IPTV apps. No resellers, server owners only ! Im after HD UK sports, 3pm kick offs, ppv channels, trial line & price

Looking solid IPTV service for all UK sky hd tv/ inc ppv stuff. To run on dreambox a8p running openpli image or LG smart TV which has smart IPTV app installed. Preference wud be to get working via the dreambox. Like a trial with view to getting proper sub paid if all works well.

seems a sub i was using has gone down :-( looking for a new IPTV. prefer server owner only. require full UK sub, sports, ppv, saturday football etc. to be installed on Zgemma H2S or Smart TV.

Also looking for solid IPTV supplier. Using Zgemma H2S box. Sports channels are a most. Ideally, no resellers. Please get back to me as a matter of urgency. Thanks

Really reliable IPTV required for zgemma h2s. Everything except adult, must include full sly like epg and ppv incl McGregor fight tomorrow night. Preferably advice from Techkings vet appreciated. Please respond asap. Thanks :)

Hi i am looking for test line to use on my laptop/PC
i would ideally like to add it to my personal Plex account if possible? or PerfectPlayer. i would like to have the ability (if possible) to run it on either device, just not at the same time hopefully that will just require the one line.

i mainly require EPL 3pm games and sport

I've requested once before but I'm still looking . I'm after a iptv sub. The uk movies to be 1080 that's important ! And the normal channels to be Hd . Looking to set up through a zgemma box using xtream editor and noting else . Looking to go with some one who hasn't been effected with the recent blocking, I'm not looking to mess about setting up vpn .Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back