IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an all channels uk trial. I have never tried iptv and was using c lines but now trying this way.
I have a vu+ solo2 with openvix. I am not sure how to set this up or which programme to download so I would need a step by step guide to getting this all set up but if all goes well be looking for a 12 month deal. Please pm if you can provide 24 hour test with set up guide

Hi, looking for iptv on Zgemma H2S, to include all football, Movies, PPV and VOD and EPG guide for Zgemma and to work on on iphone (GSE IPTV), when i'm away from home and maybe Samsung TV. NO RESELLERS, my present service is shit! Trial for 24 Hrs would be good, but nothing can be worse than my present supplier.
Thanks in advance

Have a Zgemma h2s.

Current IPTV subscription just ended, must have free trial to test first.

Looking for Full EPG , UK and US package with VOD , Adult, PPV and 3pm kick off.

Thanks

Looking for a reliable Smart IPTV line with all sky channels and extra sports channels, inc. Bein etc. and PPV. No resellers. A 24 hour trial is requested before purchase. Please also include in message cost of sub for 1-12 months. Thanks.

Looking for iptv for mag 254 with full uk, Pakistani, Indian, movies and sports including VOD and PPV. I am living in Dubai not that it should make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi anybody have know of a subscription which contains a channel call &TV HD, it's an Asian channel. Please let me know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back