IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Need a provider for IPTV for Samsung TV (Smart IPTV) full UK fully working EPG, that has not been affected by recent ISP blocking, must include all footie and PPV please.

24 hour free test required.

i am going to buy an iptv sub for my android box. but wondering if i can put iptv on ps4 somehow. Please send instructions and trial thanks.

Looking for IPTV sub with full EPG for MAG 256. Require UK sports + any 3pm kick offs, movies, documentaries, entertainment and VOD. The option to record and download. Must be freeze and glitch free and trial required please. Please (PM) any replies.

Looking for IPTV sub with full EPG for MAG 256. Require UK sports + any 3pm kick offs, movies, documentaries, entertainment and VOD. The option to record and download. Must be freeze and glitch free and trial required please. Please (PM) any replies.
you wont find 100% glitch free,anyone who tells you they do is talking poo,lol

Hi recently purchased Zgemma Star H.2S and have installed Wooshbuild. Looking for reliable IPTV supplier(s) with plenty of sports channels (Uk, Spanish, German etc - preferably the HD versions - and of course 3pm KOs) with fully working EPG and ability to record. Not currently running VPN so looking for suppliers whose streams are working OK at weekends - this is an updated request as previous one was before the "issues" became apparent - have had one trial so far which was decent but looking to try out a couple more before taking the plunge! Full channel lists in advance if possible please, and preferably with 1/3/6 month subscription options. Many thanks.

Looking for solid reliable IPTV line for LG smart TV. Looking for full UK Inc adult VOD PPV etc with EPG. Must bypass current ISP issues, no resellers please.and trial will be required, many thanks.

Any help would be appreciated.
Looking for solid reliable uk IPTV line for mag 256 .
full UK Inc adult VOD PPV etc with good EPG.
please no resellers
24 hr trial required please.
Please provide costs 1month to 12months as i have a few family memebers who would be interested.
Grateful for any help many thanks in advance folks

Hi can any one help looking for a UK line for solid stable sly sport channels mainly. I would like too test got 24hr first. I have samsung tv with smart stb app, I also have firestick 2 . Any help or info be much appreciated. Thank you

Good afternoon...I would like a solid and reliable IPTV line for Samsung TV (Smart IPTV). Full UK working EPG. Must not have been affected by recent ISP blocking and include all football, Movies, PPV and VOD.
A 24hour trial is greatly appreciated.
Polite note; no resellers. Server owners only.

Thank you in advance.

hi all, new to iptv and wondering if someone might be able to help with the following
looking for a 24 hour trial that will work with perfect player via @mazon firestick , setup help would also be greatly appreciated

kind regards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back