IPTV Setup

Easy Blizzard17.

Download the m3u file onto your PC desktop.

Download echanneliser. Watch a couple of videos on youtube which give you easy instructions.

In echanneliser, the first thing you need to do is link your box (with its individual IP address) with the program. Read the information from your box by right clicking your mouse and open it (again, follow the youtube vid)

You will then see your individual bouquets appear once you have opened your box (within the 'Profile' section of echanneliser). Click onto your bouquet list.

Right click your mouse to add a new bouquet at the top of all your existing bouquets naming it 'IPTV' (should be in the form of a + icon in a circle). Then open it and you will see it blank.

Right click on your mouse. Scroll down to 'import m3u'. Clock onto 'Playlist' (not 'tracks' in this case). This will then open up your PC desktop. Look and click onto your m3u file and within seconds, all your channels should appear within your newly created 'IPTV' bouquet.

If they all appear, make sure you then go to the top right side of echanneliser and click onto the upward arrow icon as this will 'Write' your changes. Give it a minute or so to update your new IPTV bouquet from echanneliser onto your box. If you fail to do this, you won't save your bouquet and it will therefore not end up being transferred onto your box.

When you close/exit echanneliser, it will ask you if you want to save your work. I always say no. I said yes once and all my individual bouquet files ended up taking over my desktop! If you do opt to save your bouquets, I would suggest that you create a folder on your desktop first. Then atleast, once you save what you have done, all your individual bouquets will end up in just the one newly created folder. Personally though, I no longer bother as once you have written the changes or editions to your bouquets, they stay on your box without the need to save.

As for then adding an EPG, again use echanneliser. Watch a couple of very good videos again on youtube to assist you, but if you want help in this, don't be afraid to ask. I have had hours of fun setting up my own IPTV EPG!!! My provider supplied an EPG but I simply couldn't figure it out, so I ended up doing it myself. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply..before I go and purchase the iptv subscription can my provider give me a trial to test the channels out for a few days before I agree to the purchase of a full year? Also is there any YouTube videos you would recommend me to follow that best suit the setup onto the Zgemma H2S?

Cheers

Thanks for the reply..before I go and purchase the iptv subscription can my provider give me a trial to test the channels out for a few days before I agree to the purchase of a full year? Also is there any YouTube videos you would recommend me to follow that best suit the setup onto the Zgemma H2S?

Cheers
Definitely ask for a trial. I went on the relevant thread here and requested what I wanted for my h.2s. Within an hour, I received 5 different trials from providers. I tried them all, each providing different means to get IPTV to my box (whether it was in the form of a script, an xtream plugin, a m3u or a m3u URL). It meant spending hours for a newbie like me doing my homework just to get IPTV on, but it was worth it in the end.

Personally, request a few free trials and if you get the chance, try them all. All providers roughly offered the same channels but certain channels that I was particularly interested in 'behaved' or 'misbehaved'. So, in the end I based my judgement on which of my favourite channels performed better and then opted for that particular supplier. Having said that, the provider I went for did not offer a free trial. I had to pay a couple of quid for the priviledge but glad I did. I then decided to opt for him and pay a little extra on a monthly sub rather than an annual one. I know if the quality of the channels do deteriorate, then atleast I can opt out and look elsewhere.

On a final note, I initially went on fleabay and bought a sub. Wished I never bothered as judging from the 'quality' of the channels, I realised that this particular provider was a reseller. If you buy cheap.... well you know the rest. Having said that, that is not to say that there are no respectable providers on fleabay. I am sure there are, but alot of them do not offer a free trial. So, it may be best to come on here as a suggestion.

Hi I am looking for help with a iptv plugin, its plugin.tar.gz, I have ipab and I have ftp to temp and then looked in IPK Installer on the box but its not there it is showing up in the temp folder but not in the IPK Installer I`m stuck, Thanks

Hi I am looking for help with a iptv plugin, its plugin.tar.gz, I have ipab and I have ftp to temp and then looked in IPK Installer on the box but its not there it is showing up in the temp folder but not in the IPK Installer I`m stuck, Thanks
I wonder if that is an xtream plugin? Someone on here may know more. Assuming it is and you have placed the .ipk file in the correct folder within your box, the next thing I would suggest you do is download the xtream plugin. Open that up. Take the MAC code from the right hand side. Send the MAC code to your provider/supplier.

If you have installed the .ipk file correctly, you should have a new bouquet installed when viewing your EPG. This should have all your channels on. You may need to reboot your box to see the actual bouquet. I think it all depends on whether the .ipk file works and has been put in the correct place within the box directory.

It is then upto your provider/supplier to activate the MAC code (from your box) at his end, so you can then view the channels.

Hope I am on tbe right track for you. If this fails, hopefully someone may be able to assist.

I wonder if that is an xtream plugin? Someone on here may know more. Assuming it is and you have placed the .ipk file in the correct folder within your box, the next thing I would suggest you do is download the xtream plugin. Open that up. Take the MAC code from the right hand side. Send the MAC code to your provider/supplier.

If you have installed the .ipk file correctly, you should have a new bouquet installed when viewing your EPG. This should have all your channels on. You may need to reboot your box to see the actual bouquet. I think it all depends on whether the .ipk file works and has been put in the correct place within the box directory.

It is then upto your provider/supplier to activate the MAC code (from your box) at his end, so you can then view the channels.

Hope I am on tbe right track for you. If this fails, hopefully someone may be able to assist.

Hi Chris it is indeed a xtream file, I can see its uploaded to the box but ipk installer does not see it

How is the file shown? Is it a .ZIP file? Have you extracted it first before sending it over?

If it is not this, all I can suggest is starting again. Delete the file using ftp aswell as the xtream plugin and start again. Re-download them both again and see if that works.

Just thought of another way... have you used putty or zoc terminal? I imagined you used filezilla???

Go on 'putty', type in your box ip number, type root for password. Then copy and paste your downloaded .ipk file into the command line of putty/zoc. Press enter. See what happens. Let the box reboot itself.

Press menu to go to the plug in menu and you should see the xtreamtv plugin. Open it, write down the MAC at the top right hand side. Give that to your provider.

Hopefully, once activated, you will be able to see a separate bouquet in your epg.... hopefully!

Also, just remembered... there is another plug in called 'xtream editor'. Perhaps you may have to download that. That is different to the other xtream plugin as once opened, this shows you an APP code (rather than a MAC one).

Send that code to your provider.

Once activated, go back on that plugin again and press yellow.

That will load your config page aswell as a long code (next to ID).

Select your box and then activate the 'auto import' (enable).

Import EPG. Press green to save your config.

Reopen app.

Press blue to get yoir bouquet lists and EPG.

If the download is successful, it will say "done". Be patient as it can take a while. Then press red to close the plugin.

May not be this but I am trying to think of alternative ways to get your ipk file to be recognised.

Failing this, have a word with your supplier again. Hopefully, he will be able to help further.

Also, just remembered... there is another plug in called 'xtream editor'. Perhaps you may have to download that. That is different to the other xtream plugin as once opened, this shows you an APP code (rather than a MAC one).

Send that code to your provider.

Once activated, go back on that plugin again and press yellow.

That will load your config page aswell as a long code (next to ID).

Select your box and then activate the 'auto import' (enable).

Import EPG. Press green to save your config.

Reopen app.

Press blue to get yoir bouquet lists and EPG.

If the download is successful, it will say "done". Be patient as it can take a while. Then press red to close the plugin.

May not be this but I am trying to think of alternative ways to get your ipk file to be recognised.

Failing this, have a word with your supplier again. Hopefully, he will be able to help further.

Hi thanks, I finally got it as I was sending the folder rather than I file from the folder, i have sent the mac from the app to my iptv guy so all good thanks for your help

Instead of ftp your .ipk, what about transferring the file to a usb? (Fat32).

Menu
Set up
Look for 'local extension' and enter.
Select the correct .ipk file.
Green button to install.

You may see two - very similar named - files. Select 'xtreamtv' (not _xtreamtv). Select the former.

Reboot.
Menu
Look for the xtreamtv plugin and open that.
Then, you should see the MAC address which your supplier will need.

Instead of ftp your .ipk, what about transferring the file to a usb? (Fat32).

Menu
Set up
Look for 'local extension' and enter.
Select the correct .ipk file.
Green button to install.

You may see two - very similar named - files. Select 'xtreamtv' (not _xtreamtv). Select the former.

Reboot.
Menu
Look for the xtreamtv plugin and open that.
Then, you should see the MAC address which your supplier will need.

Hat down to this guy he knows his stuff definitely needs to be rewarded

Thanks my friend. I have had the last week off so have been enjoying playing around with the different formats/files to obtain IPTV... much to the wife's annoyance!

Great to hear. They are pricey but the fact that they do everything for you (with its epg set up), makes it all worth it, especially if you don't have much time on your hands. Just follow their two videos I sent you for the initial set up. You should then be up and running in no time.

Back