IPTV & Sky (fta)

I've got IPTV succesfully set up on my zgemma h2s - assuming I plug a sat feed in, can I get Sky (fta) channels as well, albeit in additional bouquets? If so - at the risk of asking a dumb question, how?

Cheers

RL

I've got IPTV succesfully set up on my zgemma h2s - assuming I plug a sat feed in, can I get Sky (fta) channels as well, albeit in additional bouquets? If so - at the risk of asking a dumb question, how?

Cheers

RL

you can add a sat line and get about 100 channels inc all Bt Sports and doccs, kids etc
no sky sports or sky movies though

scan for fta in autobouquetsmaker....the sat cable needs to be connected. you'll need to configure the sat tuner too

Cool. At the moment, sat feed is disconnected and sat tuner is "not configured". I'll sort those and have a go and see how it goes.

I assume, once done - the 2 setups (IPTV & Sat) will co-exist happily with 2 sets of bouquets and no issues?

Thanks

RL

Cool. At the moment, sat feed is disconnected and sat tuner is "not configured". I'll sort those and have a go and see how it goes.

I assume, once done - the 2 setups (IPTV & Sat) will co-exist happily with 2 sets of bouquets and no issues?

Thanks

RL
yes you;ll have 2 sets of bouquets...not sure they'll co-exist happily, they may have blazing arguments once you've gone to bed.

Back