Is iptv stable

That's the joy of the majority of IPTV lines i'm afraid :(

Have you had it for long? ... from previous experience and from info i've seen on here recently, there's about 90% of poor ones and 10% of fairly decent ones so it's just a matter of weeding the poor ones out.

Glad I don't use it these days.

Hope you manage to get a good provider.

i have a fantastic IPTV supplier up time is great picture is near perfect and rarely freezes or glitches amazing service too, i don't believe IPTV to be poor i just believe there to be poor boxes that don't run it to well and poor service providers too

don't know about fb page as im not on there, i will ask my supplier if he has a website too, i don't see what the difference is personally, a decent provider wouldn't need to have a fantastic website to sell there services a decent provider would get repeat custom from word of mouth. Just my opinion

At the end of the day it's an illegal service which will never match up to legit services (even legit streaming services have occasional problems) however it's a lot cheaper personally I would never rely on Iptv as my main viewing source but for sports from around the world it's a good source.

don't know about fb page as im not on there, i will ask my supplier if he has a website too, i don't see what the difference is personally, a decent provider wouldn't need to have a fantastic website to sell there services a decent provider would get repeat custom from word of mouth. Just my opinion
I totally agree with you mate i found a good provider and have had no probs other than planned downtime due to server work which is only for a few hours in the night ive used loads but there are good services out there peeps just need to use the iptv requeat sction on this forum

Totally agree mate, other than the scheduled down time for server updates iptv can be great its just a matter of using the correct sections and request on here not the amazing fb page or website some over subscribed servers use

Hi guys can anyone tell me if a zgemma h1 would run ok with iptv. I have it on Samsung smart TV iptv app but the channel list lay out is not the best. Any help on this subject would be great. Thanks in advance

Iptv is as stable as the box processor and also the server you get from your provider, iptv can be made to look like sk y epg too just depends what you want it to do, prices vary hugely ask for test lines and see for your self and choose the best for your needs, but iptv can be great!!

i have a fantastic IPTV supplier up time is great picture is near perfect and rarely freezes or glitches amazing service too, i don't believe IPTV to be poor i just believe there to be poor boxes that don't run it to well and poor service providers too
Hi Could you PM me with your provider please

Back