IS the starview server down again in Belfast

good news?

I'm in london. I leave my box on a locked (not free channel) and check it periodically to see if anything is working... This morning. It was frozen on an advert ie:- it has moved on at some point in the night from "scramble" This has to be a good sign right. It had come and gone

Nope

OR withnail69 when you turned the channel it froze on a FTA channel (itv)

Not true its been on a locked channel for days. Only when I went to bed it said scramble and when I woke up it had frozen on an ad. So at some point in the night it had to have connected

rumours starting again sv7 coming on w/end. channels starting to come on and freeze? but can anyone confirm if kv is playing up sports and discovery gone.is some one shifting severcards from a to b?

OK Guys,
Here is whats happening with SVHD LAN. I turn on channel 511 (SS1) and turn subtitles on. The subtitles show up. No picture or sound as yet, but I DO HAVE SUBTITLES. Anybody got any ideas if their boxes are doing the same?
This happens to SSN channel and the other sports. Any ideas? I have no idea if this is good news or at least encougaring, or indeed news at all! But I thought I'd share whats happening in Kent.

Cheers

Back