IS the starview server down again in Belfast

they say the card reader has burnt out on the server and the replacement comes from china , ironically its was the chinese new year over the weekend,
so they're probably still partying and we have to wait for the sushi and sake too run out. KEEP THE FAITH peoples and soldier it out for now. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

they say the card reader has burnt out on the server and the replacement comes from china , ironically its was the chinese new year over the weekend,
so they're probably still partying and we have to wait for the sushi and sake too run out. KEEP THE FAITH peoples and soldier it out for now. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

dont think so m8 its gone for good kiss starview goodnight

Any veiws on the kriterveiw is it worth investing into one and are the downloads the same as the star eiws thanks

better support than the SV but boxes are a risk, eorovox are going to release a box that might be intresting.

I presume you talking about the kryptviews, have a read through the kryptview threads

Nobody can tell you get one there great,

we could be back here tomorrow having the same problems and reading through an enormous amount of posts about them

at the moment they seem to be going well

No I don't, I'm in Ireland, they don't work here :(

when i say they seem to be going well, thats from just reading other peoples posts and opinions

All Kryptview info here

Last edited:
any news or updates ? been down for almost a week...missing all sports and tv shows ? any news ? please

When and If there is news it will be posted on the forums, members will not need to ask for it

It will be posted for all to see.

well if you want it answered, a litlle bit more in your question would be helpful

and it possibly posted were you just read about it been busted

Right i have been told there will be a code coming out in the next few days and the boxes will be working again. I will post the info once i get it!

i thought eurovox were dead and buried as they have gone to sat boxes,if it was the new starview called euroview guess what server it uses ROFL

Back