Issues when scanning channels

5-2500mhz is wrong and can let in interference,any locals got vm tv so to check your netid is correct?

The NET ID is 41048 serves a couple of places but one it does serve is Burnley and that is where I live, also I have used this NET ID for over 10 boxes and there is not issues with them only when trying to use new images, I am more than willing to try others I think it was you that suggested changing it to something else which I will be trying tomorrow hopefully that kicks it into touch ha, thank you.

The NET ID is 41048 serves a couple of places but one it does serve is Burnley and that is where I live, also I have used this NET ID for over 10 boxes and there is not issues with them only when trying to use new images, I am more than willing to try others I think it was you that suggested changing it to something else which I will be trying tomorrow hopefully that kicks it into touch ha, thank you.
try another ID
I have 3 IDs for my area, but only one gives me all the channels

i did notice things changed on newer openvix issues and i always have a copy of what i scanned with and setups and abm changed their sources also,now working.

we all had issues hence we moved to new images on all my boxes nar and abm fixed,how old is your image?
very old images things are different in setup and newer images have trimmed moved updated removed things hence no restore is best.

we all had issues hence we moved to new images on all my boxes nar and abm fixed,how old is your image?
very old images things are different in setup and newer images have trimmed moved updated removed things hence no restore is best.

Apologies I thought you meant seperate issues to the NAR fix as this is what I am trying to repair on both the LC and the VU+ Solo I am using the newest Vix. I have tried all of them currently on the website though out of pure desperation thinking there was bugs with a few of them haha.

did you reflash with latest vix image and not using restore settings and reading bees guide in setting up e2 box?

if you are still only getting those four or five channels when you do a scan, on both boxes, it could be the line, have you spoken to your provider to see if he's having problems?

Those 4 channels listed are the only ones that appear, it will get to 100% and that is all that comes through. If I roll back to a really old image of vix for either of the boxes the channels scan fine but obviously I do not ahve the NAR fix.

I see, i thought you were only clearing a few channels, is there any reason why you have to use Vix? - if you try openatv 6.1 you may have better luck

enter these details and manual scan and see what pops up
BURNLEY LANCS NTL EX C&W 41048 666.750 6.887

Back