Itv box office

Richied4y

I have a zgemma H2S just gone thro the last scanned channel list and found ITV BOX OFFICE HD if it works or not is another question just thought I would pass the info on cos I know people have been wondering just add I am on whoshbuild and it's channel 3114

Last edited:
have got a zgemma running sly and vm but cant seem to find itv box office, tried deleting all channels and re-scanning but still no luck. is there a why to get this channel or am i just missing something.

have got a zgemma running sly and vm but cant seem to find itv box office, tried deleting all channels and re-scanning but still no luck. is there a why to get this channel or am i just missing something.

is it in your red button bouquet?

how do i do that? have checked on all channel list, shows tons of itv channels but no itv box office on sly or vm

cant find an option for last scanned. tried epg button and fav button but no look. pressed red button to bring up the full channel list, seems to have every itv channel but no box office

cant find an option for last scanned. tried epg button and fav button but no look. pressed red button to bring up the full channel list, seems to have every itv channel but no box office

Its on your last scanned on virgin , been there for over a week now

Go to Auto bouquets maker/configure. Change keep all non-ABM bouquets. Start scan. Go to favourites then last scanned bouquet should be showing. In there you will find ITV ppv hd on the last couple of pages.

Back