Itv box office

It seems to clear on Sly. My V8S goes from scrambled to black screen and when I press info, mgcamd is visible. So, just means my server hasn't paid for it.

For the 100th time it won't clear on sat, just because you can see an ecm time doesn't matter it uses the same encryption as sly's hd channels, go to anyone of the encrypted hd channels and you will still see the ecm time, as has already been discussed in this and the other thread you will only get it on VM or iptv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the 100th time it won't clear on sat, just because you can see an ecm time doesn't matter it uses the same encryption as sly's hd channels, go to anyone of the encrypted hd channels and you will still see the ecm time, as has already been discussed in this and the other thread you will only get it on VM or iptv.

Calm down....don't be getting angry jus cos chelski spanked yous today [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from my HUAWEI Y625-U21 using Tapatalk

not true! Sly hd channels stay scrambled and don't show "ecm time"

View attachment 21576

Ok well I'm sitting here looking at a black screen on itv encore hd and it's showing an ecm time but hey what do I know? Previews for itv box office was showing on sly+hd boxes days before the fight but those same previews were not showing on servers so to me that said it all that the channel wasn't going to clear.

A server can take the cache off for channels that don't clear that's why the hd channels don't have ecm info. It's likely the server hasn't noticed itv encore hd and they need to remove it aswell as itv box office hd because those ecm request will still be hitting the server even though they don't clear.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back