Itv box office

I have tried the file you mentioned dsayers it's put it on 493 and moved prime events to 492 let's see if stays on after it's encripted

Last edited:
It seems to clear on Sly. My V8S goes from scrambled to black screen and when I press info, mgcamd is visible. So, just means my server hasn't paid for it.

It seems to clear on Sly. My V8S goes from scrambled to black screen and when I press info, mgcamd is visible. So, just means my server hasn't paid for it.

My server hasn't paid for it but he's suggesting that maybe vm have forgot to encrypt it as he said it wouldn't be the first time?

Anyone with a motorised dish or multi sat set up. Its supposed to be on l'equipe 21on 19.2 east ! clearing for me its scheduled on the epg as well.

Maybe this is why we can view the channel....from another forum
There are no ECM PIDs on VM's ITV PPV channel so they can't distribute encryption keys via ECM messages..

how did you get it Danny?? My zgemma box won't pick it up and I'm on VM, everyone seems too be able to get it. Im new to this so don't understand all the talk you guys use lol

Last edited:
I used FileZilla to send a file from my Mac to my zgemma it enabled the box to update the red button channels, same way you add a line

Hi Folks

I'm using a Miracle Box mini HD. I have transferred over that file via FTP and still havent got ITV HD. Can someone please break down the steps in idiot fashion? Sorry!

Hi Folks

I'm using a Miracle Box mini HD. I have transferred over that file via FTP and still havent got ITV HD. Can someone please break down the steps in idiot fashion? Sorry!
After u ftp the file I did a manual scan then auto scan in auto bouquet maker and it's now in my red button section

Back