Jedi domain issue server not responding

stratto

Hi all so installed Jedi went through adding playlist which works in the other boquet maker program. when it checks the server it says server not responding. when I edit the playlist it shows correct. now my domain server is domain.live:8080 would this cause issues? i do not add the port number just the domain.live part. Any assistance would be appreciated.

will you please stay on the thread you were on and did you look at config file in /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet you can use dreamexplorer for that

Hi all so installed Jedi went through adding playlist which works in the other boquet maker program. when it checks the server it says server not responding. when I edit the playlist it shows correct. now my domain server is domain.live:8080 would this cause issues? i do not add the port number just the domain.live part. Any assistance would be appreciated.
I got it working rubbish in rubbish out changed the domain to correct one now downloading fine.

when I go to pluggins jedimaker playlists. it says server not responding. is this a provider issue ?

when I go to pluggins jedimaker playlists. it says server not responding. is this a provider issue ?
Sorted thanks rubbish in rubbish out looking at the info provided I misses a character. Silly me. I went on to the root folder and edited the file there adding the missing character and viola went back in to the app and it connected fine. its a shame my provider only supplies basic bouquets. Thanks for responding.

Sorted thanks rubbish in rubbish out looking at the info provided I misses a character. Silly me. I went on to the root folder and edited the file there adding the missing character and viola went back in to the app and it connected fine. its a shame my provider only supplies basic bouquets. Thanks for responding.
I was hoping someone could help me

my iptv is on same box as my vm. when that went down so has my iptv I have not touched any settings

Back