Jedi domain issue server not responding

Login to the box using filezilla
Etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder
Your m3u should be inside playlists.txt file

Try it in another device

Yes but when I go to TV on the remote its just in country order no separate bouquets for movies etc so even if I import the boquets to the epg it will not provide what I want.
And did you have sections before problem is at your end did you actually download and read jedimaker xtream pdf file I posted you can select what bouquets you want
Capture.JPG
In epg importer you need to select the name you gave for your iptv in jedimaker
as you will see bouquets I have selected in jedimaker
Capture1.JPG

so start reading again info is everywhere even on youtube :smiley:

And did you have sections before problem is at your end did you actually download and read jedimaker xtream pdf file I posted you can select what bouquets you want
View attachment 52747
In epg importer you need to select the name you gave for your iptv in jedimaker
as you will see bouquets I have selected in jedimaker
View attachment 52748

so start reading again info is everywhere even on youtube :smiley:
Yes correct but the bouquets need to be there to start with and they are not.

What problem you having
I had a vm line and a iptv line both on my cable box and both have gone down I know about the vm line going down but thought the iptv would still work my provider set both up for me as I am not very clued up on this as you can gather, in plugins it States server not responding

or can I use any iptv app
Same answer as bazcfc1 ,f you have all your sever details ie username password server url you can use iptv smarters and some other apps easy answer is to actually try then come back if you have problems.

So you're provider does bouquets per country?
Yes but when I go to TV on the remote its just in country order no separate bouquets for movies etc so even if I import the boquets to the epg it will not provide what I want.
Not much can be done about that

I had a vm line and a iptv line both on my cable box and both have gone down I know about the vm line going down but thought the iptv would still work my provider set both up for me as I am not very clued up on this as you can gather, in plugins it States server not responding

have you spoke to your provider?

yes. he was really helpful in setting up for me he is a tk vet its just I had the family all wanting the sport on so was just seeing if it was a simple fix. and I still have 10 months to run

Back