Jedi domain issue server not responding

It won't even boot to 49. Downloading openatv 6.4 to USB and I'll try flashing again. I'll keep people posted (my laptop is super slow though).

Can anyone help with adding a "line" please? I checked my Ccam. Cfg file with notepad and there's no text string in there. When I install my back up it works. On atv6. 4, grog build. Doesn't seem to "keep the line" when I select y when setting up grog. If I can get it resolved I'll back my box up. Also, my iptv is working but it's not adding epg to a lot of channels. Again, thanks for the help as I've learnt n a great deal

this time just install jedimaker and xstreamity and I use Chabs sky new skin or forget skin for the moment just get box up and running and Do Full Backup
Hi, I've added the skin and everything looks really nice but I'm having 2 issues I was hoping you could help me with please? I always run a cline (not sure if it's CCcam or MGCAMD) but i can't get it to load using the "add a line" plugin. Also, jedi isn't populating some of my iptv sports and movie channels. Any pointers would be great (I've been on this all day so have tried the usual Google stuff). Thanks

add a line" plugin thought that was only available in grog build, as for iptv movie ans sports channels that may be down to your provider , but have you also selected rytec UK Sat?vitgin XMLTV files in epg importer. You need to install softscams

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    286.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi. Just about everything is working now. My provider sent me putty command for cline and that coupled with iptv got 95% back up and running. Is there anyway I can deselect bouquets and stop them refreshing? Shopping, religion etc? Thanks

You need to run autobouquets maker \menu \setup\ reception\autobouquetsmaker\ hide sections
Also remembedr to backup settings and do full backup to usb in case it screws up again.

You need to run autobouquets maker \menu \setup\ reception\autobouquetsmaker\ hide sections
Also remembedr to backup settings and do full backup to usb in case it screws up again.
Thanks. Since updating everything my zgemma displays shows time left when I'm playing a recording and then flits back to the time clock for a nano second. Can I turn this feature of and just leave the time clock permanently on?

Thanks. Since updating everything my zgemma displays shows time left when I'm playing a recording and then flits back to the time clock for a nano second. Can I turn this feature of and just leave the time clock permanently on?
is this the clock display on front panel of box if so you need to download permanentvfdclock from extensions once installed reboot GUI.
run permanentvfdclock to enable it, then go to menu\ setup\ usage & user interface\ front panel display settings\ display settings.

Edit. permanent clock cannot display time permanent when playing a recording.

Last edited:
Nice one. Next question. When I record an iptv programme it only records for about a minute or two. Any reason why this happens please? Is it timeshift and if so, what should they be please? Thanks

Nice one. Next question. When I record an iptv programme it only records for about a minute or two. Any reason why this happens please? Is it timeshift and if so, what should they be please? Thanks
do you have multiroom if not you cannot watch and record at same time.

There's been around 80 posts in this thread since you asked your first question.
You haven't clicked the LIKE' button on any of them

Back