Jedi domain issue server not responding

I have a back up that I restored and my jedi playist is there. I created a new jedi playlist, did a restart gui before I run epg import I checked sources and my iptv isn't in there. Its okay, I'll just run epg refresh.

I have a back up that I restored and my jedi playist is there. I created a new jedi playlist, did a restart gui before I run epg import I checked sources and my iptv isn't in there. Its okay, I'll just run epg refresh.
Are you using satellite as well,Just answer the question if you want help. Question with a question does not help you.I will tell you how to find your channels

Are you using satellite as well,Just answer the question if you want help. Question with a question does not help you.I will tell you how to find your channels
Hi, I appreciate the help. Yes, I have satellite as well. When I updated my openatv and followed the install command for grog and then did the jedi it worked fine. It's just that I did a lot of work with my layouts as the jedi iptv puts things in bigger bouquets rather than sports in one, films in another. I don't know how to avoid this happening though. Thanks for everybodies help though in getting me this far.

Fry you dont they. Ask for advise and take no notice what so ever.
I think that's a bit unfair. I've had great support and I appreciate it. I had an old open atv version that was stuffing me up so I've learnt a lot with the help from the forum. What's second nature to you guys, is less so for others

You do not do any of that and jedi will create them that way.Press the TV button on the remote and you will have your satellite section bouquets at the top as below.Just scroll down and you will have another section with all your iptv listed the same as the satellite.Its not rocket science pal

entertainment
sports
movies
news
ect
ect

I think that's a bit unfair. I've had great support and I appreciate it. I had an old open atv version that was stuffing me up so I've learnt a lot with the help from the forum. What's second nature to you guys, is less so for others
Yes but your not listening when its been explained. I explained as simple as possible

Hi, I appreciate the help. Yes, I have satellite as well. When I updated my openatv and followed the install command for grog and then did the jedi it worked fine. It's just that I did a lot of work with my layouts as the jedi iptv puts things in bigger bouquets rather than sports in one, films in another. I don't know how to avoid this happening though. Thanks for everybodies help though in getting me this far.
you can download and try E-Channelizer to save your bouqhets and also save system settings.

I am listening and I can assure you of 2 things. #1 When I install grog and follow it to the letter of the law, then use jedi it created the jedi bouquets which are at the moment. #2 when I install my back up, then go down the jedi route the iptv folder does not appear. That's the bit that's not making sense

you can download and try E-Channelizer to save your bouqhets and

I am listening and I can assure you of 2 things. #1 When I install grog and follow it to the letter of the law, then use jedi it created the jedi bouquets which are at the moment. #2 when I install my back up, then go down the jedi route the iptv folder does not appear. That's the bit that's not making sense
Soz, meant at the bottom not the "moment"

You don't have a "iptv folder"
You will have your sat or freeview bouquets then your iptv bouquets so when you click the TV button it comes up like this

1_0_1_5640_5040_233A_EEEE0000_0_0_0_20201104220233.jpg

I understand that but when I set up jedi for my iptv provider it has iptv - uk, iptv - USA (I. E by country not by sports, movies). Under each "iptv country" its just a bucket full of everything. My non iptv has what you have, or near as damn it.

Back