Jedi domain issue server not responding

When you go onto jedi and click on playlists it will give you your server details with a green icon-press ok-green button and it will give you a list of sections to tick or untick the ones you want. Tick the sections you require and green button to create channels.It will bring up a logo showing the channels saying building categories

Now press tv button and should be under satellite section,Some boxes/builds its the epg button or press the down button

I understand that but when I set up jedi for my iptv provider it has iptv - uk, iptv - USA (I. E by country not by sports, movies). Under each "iptv country" its just a bucket full of everything. My non iptv has what you have, or near as damn it.
thats not jedimaker that is your iptv provider

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    496.1 KB · Views: 20
Mine same, you have the red skin i dislike but your a one off anyway :ROFLMAO:See you have one of my old movies i starred in (RAMBO)
The only Sylvester Stallone film I've ever watched in its entirety was Cliffhanger.
Rambo, Rocky 1-27 etc never seen any of them all the way through, can't understand a single word he says so only ever seen 10 minutes of them here and there, he sounds like he's got a gob full of pebbles and I can't be arsed trying to decipher his mumblings

The only Sylvester Stallone film I've ever watched in its entirety was Cliffhanger.
Rambo, Rocky 1-27 etc never seen any of them all the way through, can't understand a single word he says so only ever seen 10 minutes of them here and there, he sounds like he's got a gob full of pebbles and I can't be arsed trying to decipher his mumblings
As i said your a one off

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Give you that mate and tbh are spot on.

Rocky are legendary movies same with rambo but yes at times dont get what he is saying.

I have a back up that I restored and my jedi playist is there. I created a new jedi playlist, did a restart gui before I run epg import I checked sources and my iptv isn't in there. Its okay, I'll just run epg refresh.
If I remember right from early days KiddaC said do not use IPTV in bouquet name, he blocked its use for your safety

If I remember right from early days KiddaC said do not use IPTV in bouquet name, he blocked its use for your safety
Banging your head mate and me and pablo have given up.Did a fresh flash yesterday of updated firmware and build and went back to a 5 year old backup which was causing all the issues.God give me strength i ask sometimes.Done thousands of these boxes and never failed once even on bricked boxes.

Banging your head mate and me and pablo have given up.Did a fresh flash yesterday of updated firmware and build and went back to a 5 year old backup which was causing all the issues.God give me strength i ask sometimes.Done thousands of these boxes and never failed once even on bricked boxes.
ha ha, totally agree with the head banging. Sit back and chuckle away at many of the questions.

Hi. First off, thanks to all those who helped me sort everything out but something new has come up. I've used filezilla and putty many times before and logged on with the host and username "root". Both are now asking me for a password which it's never done before. Can anyone help as I want to install my details on xcplugin but have to edit a file. Hence needing to "read" my box to get to xc_e2_edit_me. Thanks in advance

Hi. First off, thanks to all those who helped me sort everything out but something new has come up. I've used filezilla and putty many times before and logged on with the host and username "root". Both are now asking me for a password which it's never done before. Can anyone help as I want to install my details on xcplugin but have to edit a file. Hence needing to "read" my box to get to xc_e2_edit_me. Thanks in advance
Set a password using the remote first
Menu
Setup
System
Network
Password setup

Then use that password to login to filezilla

I'm in. Thanks for that. Trying to get xc plugin to work
Set a password using the remote first
Menu
Setup
System
Network
Password setup

Then use that password to login to filezilla
Hi. All sorted and i can now read my box. I'm trying to get xc plugin forever to work. I've edited the xc_e2_plugin. Xml with my details, did a restart but no luck. Followed on line posts (menu, blue button, select file) but when i select file to import I'm getting a bit stuck. Any tips?

I'm in. Thanks for that. Trying to get xc plugin to work

Hi. All sorted and i can now read my box. I'm trying to get xc plugin forever to work. I've edited the xc_e2_plugin. Xml with my details, did a restart but no luck. Followed on line posts (menu, blue button, select file) but when i select file to import I'm getting a bit stuck. Any tips?
You were setting up jedimaker?
Has your provider said you can use xc plugin?

Hi. Before I updated to latest open atv 6.4 I was using both. I had xc plugin lite and iptv with jedi maker. Both worked in tandem so I assume it's okay now?

Miracle box is an Android box you must have used an app do you know the app

Works the same way but wooshbuild is no longer supported by the developer so i would go with grog.Pretty much the same look when done
Hi, can you help please? I followed all the threads and got it all perfect but tonight my box won't boot at all. It's just stuck. Because it won't boot I can't get on putty etc. Can you give me any advice please? Do I need to flash through a USB and if so, what do I put on it please? Thanks in advance.

Hi, can you help please? I followed all the threads and got it all perfect but tonight my box won't boot at all. It's just stuck. Because it won't boot I can't get on putty etc. Can you give me any advice please? Do I need to flash through a USB and if so, what do I put on it please? Thanks in advance.
What did you have on before and what box is it , need more info you say wont boot its stuck at what. personally i would just flash clean openatv 6.4

Hi, thanks for the reply. It's a zgemma h2s that had open atv 6.4 with grogbuild.i changed the skin to skyq and it just says "boot" and hangs there for ages. Had great support on the forum but now this. And moto gp is on tomorrow.....

Hi, thanks for the reply. It's a zgemma h2s that had open atv 6.4 with grogbuild.i changed the skin to skyq and it just says "boot" and hangs there for ages. Had great support on the forum but now this. And moto gp is on tomorrow.....
download openatv from here also try xstreamity not xc plugin forever. xstreamity uses same details as jedimaker.

Back