Just bought H5.2TC to replace H2.H

Nobrains

As froze and out of warranty although I'm sure would be straight forward to repair. I assume set up of this new unit is the same and also accepts same skins, (used Biohead previously)

yep, pretty much and I'm sure there's a build on wooshbuild site now for that box, straight forward enough

99% the same to set up. Wooshbuild is available for this box too. Good little box the H5.2TC - I'm pretty impressed with mine.

You can install Kiddac's skin on Wooshbuild without a problem, it's just not included by default

So big shout to cable due who held my hand through set up. Guy is a genius however what it did highlight is there is so much more to these receivers. Are there any user guides / manuals that explain different options and plug ins??

So big shout to cable due who held my hand through set up. Guy is a genius however what it did highlight is there is so much more to these receivers. Are there any user guides / manuals that explain different options and plug ins??
No is the simple answer, well not on one place. ie if I want to know what a plugin does, I google the plugin name. You may find basic setup guides but when it comes to guides on everything you can do on the box it's a trial and error and does depend on the build your using, ie on my own build and wooshbuild the green button brings up the plugin browser, I don't think this is the case on Dsayers H2H image, I think on his the green button and portal button are the opposite.

No is the simple answer, well not on one place. ie if I want to know what a plugin does, I google the plugin name. You may find basic setup guides but when it comes to guides on everything you can do on the box it's a trial and error and does depend on the build your using, ie on my own build and wooshbuild the green button brings up the plugin browser, I don't think this is the case on Dsayers H2H image, I think on his the green button and portal button are the opposite.
Correct because that's how it is on vix and that's how I'm used to it lol

That's what I love about enigma2 it's so customisable and we can do almost anything with lot's of testing and errors. With all the crashes I've had I still haven't managed to brake it lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back