Just bought the Zgemma 2S.....

Hi guys,

Very new to this so please be gentle with me. I have bought the box and gift and now the fun begins. Does anyone have an idiots guide to getting it setup, sucmnsee's pics of the setup are fantastic.. any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance.

Joetech

Hi joetech
My names Ronnie and Im also asking the same question.
My old Dad's now bed ridden and Im trying to sort out some TV for him , The least I could do for him.
Anyway if you do manage to get some help I would be very grateful if you could pass it onto myself.

Thanks

No problem Ronnie im sure we'll get the help we need from here been reading through some threads and theres some friendly people who are willing to spend some time and talk you through the issues.

If using sucmnsee backup there's a tut on the page you download it from than the main thing will be editing line

ah great to hear Leslie :)

Literally just out of the wrapper, received the the gift from the seller - signed up to techkings for help lol

hi everyone sorry to bother you i am new to this aswell i have just received my zgemma star s2 box and i am looking to get all channels on it could anyone help please i am very techieb ut i am afraid this is over my head thank you

Is this a good box?
500GB Zgemma Star 2S Satellite reciever Box
Twin Tuner Enigma S2 ~Cloud ibox 2 4

Mainly looking for recording capability?
Currently have a basic f3 box.

Thanks

The zgemma 2s is. But the ibox 4 tag is a warning as never really existed.
But it may just be badly worded alibaba add.

Back