Just bought the Zgemma 2S.....

Tich I don't know who to go to to buy my gift on here? I read cable nline is best as I can get hd channels & sky channels. Can you pm me for help or supplier recommendation mate?

Recently purchased zgemma box i see everyone talking about sucnmnse has a backup created but cant seem to download it any help why ?? Also i have brought gift for it but theres so many people saying differnent thing about how the file should look before i transfer it through firezilla any help would be much appreciated.

If you have just joined the site you have to introduce yourself in the thread provided then wait for name to go blue easiest way of adding your line look on page 9 of the Vix hades 018 thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I to have an issue. I'm trying to work out which box to buy, the zgemma 2s or the vu solo 2 se. They both seem to do similar things but I can't work out which one is the Best Buy. Plus I'll need some help setting it up if there is anyone out there that fancies helping out with my transition from openbox v8s to one of the the two named above.

ive used a zgemma 2s and its ideal for me i have a zgemma h1 in my living room again, ideal for me
vu solo 2 are good boxes and been about a while....but they are double/triple the price ( i think)

the zgemma are really easy to set up, i have somevideo of setting up a 2s and h1 on cable if you need it

Hi I have just set up my zgemma star s2 box however I can't figure out how to change the size of the picture as it seems to be too big and I can't read all the text when your on the menu options. Don't know if this matters but I'm on the vix image (sky blue hd). Hope someone can help.

I got similar probs setting tried the guide now getting error messages on the home screen, basically no sound or picture I have done several posts asking for assistance but no help yet (

Hi all, please excuse my ignorance but i have just got a ZGemma 2s box but have not yet sourced a cline, i was just wondering please if i can go ahead and flash the box using mtpockets openatv image/instructions but skip the part for adding the cline, then when i have server details if there was a way to add it later, or is it better to do it all at the same time please?
Any advice would be much appreciated thank you.

can someone please pm some instruction on how to get this up and running? im new and need help on this please?

Zgemma star 2s box image openvix can anyone send me a tut on this?

i have a gift also with the box aswell

Back