Just bought the Zgemma 2S.....

Yes mate ethernet needs to be connected for the Scrambled channels You wont mess up if you follow the help on the site We are here to help you

Thanks I've ordered one now should get it Mon or Tues, I'll be back once I receive it, also what do u mean its needed for the scrambled channels do it auto update if and when a channel gets scrambled?? Thanks
The box comes as a free to air receiver you do not need internet to receive these To receive scrambled channels (S*Y) you need to purchase a line known as C/N lines Your box will auto update any channel changes

[QUO=Tich;396848]
Yes mate ethernet needs to be connected for the Scrambled channels You wont mess up if you follow the help on the site We are here to help you

Thanks I've ordered one now should get it Mon or Tues, I'll be back once I receive it, also what do u mean its needed for the scrambled channels do it auto update if and when a channel gets scrambled?? Thanks
The box comes as a free to air receiver you do not need internet to receive these To receive scrambled channels (S*Y) you need to purchase a line known as C/N lines Your box will auto update any channel changes[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks I have already got a N-Line with my skybox f5s which I will use on my new box

I'm using sucmnsee's image and it works great, done two boxes now. The only thing I added was autobouqets as I find it easier to use to sort my channels, it's set to update at 4 in the morning, so not disturbing anybody watching it. I've also put a 64gb micro usb in the back for recording and time shift. The only thing I can't seem to do is make a backup of my image,

Abm is installed. The built in one works for me. Can anyone tell me benefit to the plugin abm that I've missed?
For backup
Menu
Setup
Vix
Image manager
Green for new backup
Puts on ur drive in /HDD/imagebackups. Takes 20ish minutes.
Ftp the backup rar to desktop.
Take out zgemma folder to desktop.
Open it then open sh1 inside.
Copy my 3 files ur missing into ur sh1:
Imageversion
Force
Splash.
That zgemma folder and all contents must now be smaller than 118mb or 125000000bytes to be exact.

Thanks for the backup info. I only use auto bouquets E2 because it was the first one I ever used on my cloud ibox and I am fairly familiar with it.
amcdmc2 (amcdmc1)

can someone clarify the number of posts required before i can downoad the image file please? i have 3 so far and it's now allowing me to download...

If you give it time to register you should be ok give it 30 mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Takes about 20 mins ,average I would say about 30 mins. We Are here to help if you get stuck

Thanks been trying to download the guide mentioned earlier but nothing happens on my phone do need be on laptop to download the file

Mine is being delivered today, can't wait to have a good crack at it... will be using sucmnsee to get me going... as for this FTP business, what do you suggest using and is there a dummies guide to FTP? Many thanks.

I have the H1, scanned and got all channel with VM, only channels 1-7 work? Am i needing the network connection to get the rest?

I'm just about to but zgemma star s2. Can I buy my gift from any Amazon seller or does it have to be especially for zgemma star s2?

Don't buy gift from Amazon or eBay look on the site everything is here

Back