Kodidirect

giler

Just installed kodidirect on zgemma s2 and it works a treat, especially with showbox and sportsdevil .you find it in tspanel/addons/tunisiasat.addons/plugins-multimedia.you have options to stream or download.it even comes up in the main panel.

---------- Post Merged at 08:44 PM ----------

I knew this section would soon fill up.very good now.

Just installed kodidirect on zgemma s2 and it works a treat, especially with showbox and sportsdevil .you find it in tspanel/addons/tunisiasat.addons/plugins-multimedia.you have options to stream or download.it even comes up in the main panel.

---------- Post Merged at 08:44 PM ----------

I knew this section would soon fill up.very good now.

I installed this last night, it ran an update and after a reboot it appears in the menu, I've been into it to try to watch things (Golf Channel, sports etc) but nothing seems to work, are there any additional configs, or VPN etc required?

Take it u mean android box do you have VPN? A just do mine through iPad with VPN works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take it u mean android box do you have VPN? A just do mine through iPad with VPN works great

No this is installing the KodiDirect app to the ZGemma box as in the first post, I just take it I need to create a VPN account and get that setup before I can stream anything.

No this is installing the KodiDirect app to the ZGemma box as in the first post, I just take it I need to create a VPN account and get that setup before I can stream anything.

Ok I've subscribed to a PureVPN account so I can try this out, I believe I need to configure OpenVPN on the ZGemma to start things off, hows this done exactly?

Well I just installed kodidirect directly to my zgemma and it works no bother.i had to update it and add showbox and sportsdevil with no vpn stuff.it takes a little while to load up and find the movie servers but it works once found.

Well I just installed kodidirect directly to my zgemma and it works no bother.i had to update it and add showbox and sportsdevil with no vpn stuff.it takes a little while to load up and find the movie servers but it works once found.
How did you setup sportsDevil? Easy to use?

I bought a zgemma 2s box
Yesterday.
The kodi on it is rubbish.
I just use my mx android box (£33 On ebay) to watch show box and others.
alot faster than what my zgemma is.
But for the sat tv, recordings and epg this box is great.
always best to have the android mx box for movies though.

Is there anyway to add UK Turk add on to the kodidirect on the Box? It's a great add on for the sports streams

just been reading ive got a android box for films and the zgemma star 2s for watching sky etc they are great in my opinion

---------- Post Merged at 09:01 PM ----------

ive found for best results is to use a Ethernet cable rather than using wifi no buffering at all I no from experience buffering used do my head in lol

be interesting how this box runs once box is loaded with plugins,might be a few more heads done in:fear:

Back